Ched Evans - Not Guilty

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phillipealbert

For general info, although my last couple of posts might seem slightly angry, it's only because I don't take kindly to being called a sexist.

I'm not really some sort of raging cock, I do enjoy debating here. Really. :)

Phillipealbert seems to have a bit of a problem with women, like. Wreaking lingering resentment in most posts. Not all, but those posts that are not are tranished by those that do and it's not fair on the posts that aren't entirely sweeping statements.

Crying rape, ffs. Have a word with yourself.

How f***ing dare you. Read my posts carefully. At no point have I mentioned males or females. In case you hadn't noticed, rape can work both ways. Also, note that when I have used the term 'cry rape', I have done so in inverted commas (as in they are not my words) and I certainly haven't said that the complaint in the case in hand 'cried rape'.

Your faux-rage is typical of those who don't really understand what is being debated, so you just take the safe option and join the braying mob.

I have only been speaking objectively, and certainly haven't suggested anything like 'all women are liars' or whatever you are implying.

Simply wanting rape cases to be handled in an objective fashion, with anonymity until proven guilty for all does not make me some sort of sexist pig.

I would normally be polite, but since you started it, you can go and f*** yourself, and take your false, fashionably offended atitude with you. How dare you try and play the sexist card at me, just because you don't agree with what I have said.

:lol: Oh dear...

Phillipealbert seems to have a bit of a problem with women, like. Wreaking lingering resentment in most posts. Not all, but those posts that are not are tranished by those that do and it's not fair on the posts that aren't entirely sweeping statements.

How fucking dare you. Read my posts carefully. At no point have I mentioned males or females. In case you hadn't noticed, rape can work both ways. Also, note that when I have used the term 'cry rape', I have done so in inverted commas (as in they are not my words) and I certainly haven't said that the complaint in the case in hand 'cried rape'.

Your faux-rage is typical of those who don't really understand what is being debated, so you just take the safe option and join the braying mob.

I have only been speaking objectively, and certainly haven't suggested anything like 'all women are liars' or whatever you are implying.

Simply wanting rape cases to be handled in an objective fashion, with anonymity until proven guilty for all does not make me some sort of sexist pig.

I would normally be polite, but since you started it, you can go and fuck yourself, and take your false, fashionably offended atitude with you. How dare you try and play the sexist card at me, just because you don't agree with what I have said.

Technically women can't rape a man (or indeeed another woman)

Guest Phillipealbert

How f***ing dare you. Read my posts carefully. At no point have I mentioned males or females. In case you hadn't noticed, rape can work both ways. Also, note that when I have used the term 'cry rape', I have done so in inverted commas (as in they are not my words) and I certainly haven't said that the complaint in the case in hand 'cried rape'.

I would normally be polite, but since you started it, you can go and f*** yourself, and take your false, fashionably offended atitude with you. How dare you try and play the sexist card at me, just because you don't agree with what I have said.

Technically women can't rape a man (or indeeed another woman)

Technically you are correct. A women can only commit a serious sexual assault.

Although men can be (and are) rape victims.

Guest Phillipealbert

Great argument, once again.

I'll respond to your lunacy when I'm not in work. Lunatic.

Guest Phillipealbert

Listen, don't bother. This is getting tedious, and I'm sure the rest of N-O don't want to read a thread full of personal insults, so I'm going to step away and leave you to it.

Have fun, and no hard feelings! :)

Listen, don't bother. This is getting tedious, and I'm sure the rest of N-O don't want to read a thread full of personal insults, so I'm going to step away and leave you to it.

Have fun, and no hard feelings! :)

No we pretty much thrive on that.

[...]

[...]

I mean, I pretty much agree with this. There are crimes where merely being publicly accused can exact a very heavy social punishment far before any criminal proceedings begin and establishment of guilt is made.

Guest Phillipealbert

It's probably best to actually clear up whether Albert is Noodles or not lik.

Seriously - I am not noodles.

Guest Phillipealbert

Something I'd expect to hear from noodles.

Although I really am not Noodles, would it make you feel better if I pretended to be him?

Something I'd expect to hear from noodles.

Although I really am not Noodles, would it make you feel better if I pretended to be him?

Nah, noodles was a twat.

Guest Phillipealbert

They used to say about to catch a predator that any programme that made you feel sympathy for peadophiles was doing something wrong. That's how Albert made me feel about Branko.

I've made you feel that Branko is a nonce?

They used to say about to catch a predator that any programme that made you feel sympathy for peadophiles was doing something wrong. That's how Albert made me feel about Branko.

About time this was brought to attention tbh.

Guest Phillipealbert

About time this was brought to attention tbh.

I thought it was common knowledge?

In terms of repercussions from false allegations, I don't think the allegations came from the alleged victim in the first place, did they? Might be wrong, but I thought she reported that she woke up semi-naked in a puddle of urine, the police investigated and found evidence like the text messages and CCTV. Based on what they uncovered during the investigation, it was the police that made an allegation of rape and decided to prosecute.

Was just about to post this. By her own admission she didn't remember a thing, the case was brought by entirely the state or however you term it. One of the main reasons his conviction was so preposterous in the first fucking place.

In terms of repercussions from false allegations, I don't think the allegations came from the alleged victim in the first place, did they? Might be wrong, but I thought she reported that she woke up semi-naked in a puddle of urine, the police investigated and found evidence like the text messages and CCTV. Based on what they uncovered during the investigation, it was the police that made an allegation of rape and decided to prosecute.

Was just about to post this. By her own admission she didn't remember a thing, the case was brought by entirely the state or however you term it. One of the main reasons his conviction was so preposterous in the first fucking place.

Especially as his mate who also had sex with her was aquitted,