Burnley vs Newcastle United - Tuesday 2nd December 7:45pm K.O.

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Satka has been described as a Coloccini in the making by Pardew this year and the manager says it is time for him to “deliver” in the North West.

“He needs to be. It’s time, he needs to deliver. He has been here a long time, all the time I’ve been here and he might be slight but he is clever.

“I wouldn’t say he has the physical strength to deal with some Premier League teams or an Andy Carroll but I think he can play at Burnley if he was called upon.”

No pressure, lad.

Why does he need to deliver this season, he only just turned 19 today :lol:

These injuries are a total joke now. Seriously, what is going on?

Ready made excuse aside, we really should not have this many injuries. Someone needs to sort this out.

Not exactly hard to figure out, Pardew constantly brings them back before they are ready thus increasing the chance of injury.

Not to mention it's quite clear we are shit are preparing players for games, preparation is a huge part of staying fit.

Satka has been described as a Coloccini in the making by Pardew this year and the manager says it is time for him to “deliver” in the North West.

“He needs to be. It’s time, he needs to deliver. He has been here a long time, all the time I’ve been here and he might be slight but he is clever.

“I wouldn’t say he has the physical strength to deal with some Premier League teams or an Andy Carroll but I think he can play at Burnley if he was called upon.”

No pressure, lad.

Oh well, Burnley will just put him under loads of pressure and use strength against him.  Pardew is a fool.  All he had to say was "we think he is ready to step up, he has quality.

I think Pardew just likes the sound of his own voice regardless of what guff comes flying out of it.

All

Given our defence is in tatters we should probably attack. The ol' "nick it" approach will probably not work. We still have Cabella, Perez et al available so should play to our strengths.

Not in Alan's mind, defensive problems...Sit even deeper and invite the opposition to attack you!

In greatest peril when in possession remember.

Oh yeah, i forgot...You dont want to have the ball for 89 minutes of the game.  Your attacking should be condenced in to 1 minute of the game to reduce risk.

I see Freddie Woodman has also been included in the squad because Eliot is a doubt according to Pardew:

The Newcastle boss explained: ‘Rob is in the process at the moment, like a modern man, of having a baby, so that's an added complication.

And another quote from the same article:

‘We're carrying a lot of injuries and we're taking our injuries to Burnley. It is critical in terms of the spine of the team.

:idiot2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2856367/Alan-Pardew-call-rookie-keepers-Jak-Alnwick-Freddie-Woodman-Newcastle-s-injury-woes-continue.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Love that :lol: as if babies are some new idea that's in vogue at the minute