Away Support

Mr. Snrub

Arguring with a Manc mate, still thinks they've easily been the best this season.  What do you think?

For me it's been Everton.  West Ham, Us, Mackems and Dippers also up there.  Man Utd been no better than any of those mentioned despite being the best for years.

Obv I can't get to SJP, who's been the best at our place so far?

Man Utd sounded quality tonight, can't lie. They're normally really good tbf, unlike City- the most (self) overrated bunch of fans going. Liverpool give them a run, like. Rarely hear anything out of them, even when they beat us 0-6 they weren't singing the house down.

West Ham are pretty decent. Spurs can make a bit of noise too.

A lot of the top away supports are outside the Prem- Wednesday, Leeds, Derby, Forest are all pretty noisy and take good numbers. Leeds were very loud when they came up here last year.

Man U fans are the biggest set of arseholes out there. They may well sing the most, arrive in numbers or whatever but the overwhelming majority of them are utter cunts.

Depends how you interpret the word "best" I suppose.

Man U fans are the biggest set of arseholes out there. They may well sing the most, arrive in numbers or whatever but the overwhelming majority of them are utter cunts.

Depends how you interpret the word "best" I suppose.

Spot on.

Oh and they were quiet as a mouse during the 3-0 a couple of years back.

Man United probably consistently have the best away support at St James'. But I figure they always have a lot to shout about. Very few teams get behind their team as well as we do given what we have had to put up with.

I've seen vids of their 'mobs' trying to break through the fencing to attack scarfers and younguns at our place coming out at FT.

I got smacked in the back of the head from behind by one of them as a 14 year old walking to Old Trafford. Totally unprovoked. There is some right vicious cunts amongst their hardcore.

We lost 6-0 anarl.

Spurs are disqualified due to that slow chant.  Unlucky, Spurs.

In that case we should be disqualified for singing everything too fast.

Or even worse...singing our own anthem wrong; every single time

Man Utd sounded quality tonight, can't lie. They're normally really good tbf, unlike City- the most (self) overrated bunch of fans going. Liverpool give them a run, like. Rarely hear anything out of them, even when they beat us 0-6 they weren't singing the house down.

West Ham are pretty decent. Spurs can make a bit of noise too.

A lot of the top away supports are outside the Prem- Wednesday, Leeds, Derby, Forest are all pretty noisy and take good numbers. Leeds were very loud when they came up here last year.

Completely agree with that like. :thup:

Man United probably consistently have the best away support at St James'. But I figure they always have a lot to shout about. Very few teams get behind their team as well as we do given what we have had to put up with.

I quite like their songs about club legends such as Cantona etc. Wish we did something similar.

There hasn't been a decent away support to combine numbers with noise this season at SJP

Man United, like all teams, are just bad as anyone else when they're not winning or playing well.

The two worst established songbooks in the league.

it seems to be the kids that are horrific for this, At one point on Saturday, the Strawberry corner and the kids section were singing the same song and the Strawberry corner were only half way through by the time the kids bit had finished. too much red bull and sweets me thinks.

Man Utd definitely have the best song variety and noise on a consistent basis. 10 years ago i would say we were up there too but times have changed

Palace have good noise, if not the biggest numbers. Everton I would say are usually quite bad. They sit down most the time which affects the atmosphere. Norwich have big numbers but not great noise.