The London - the anti Newcastle/North East abuse starts.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest thenorthumbrian

On the radio during the course of the day...

Rodney Marsh - "no one would want to live in Newcastle"

Jason Cundy - "no wonder Newcastle get 50,000 crowds there's nothing else to do there"

Stan Collymore - "Newcastle fans are only known for standing with their shirts off"

I really shouldn't get wound up about these clowns but it feeds into a certain agenda from the London media which is anti-Newcastle and anti-north east generally.

Guest antz1uk

On the radio during the course of the day...

Rodney Marsh - "no one would want to live in Newcastle"

Jason Cundy - "no wonder Newcastle get 50,000 crowds there's nothing else to do there"

Stan Collymore - "Newcastle fans are only known for standing with their shirts off"

I really shouldn't get wound up about these clowns but it feeds into a certain agenda from the London media which is anti-Newcastle and anti-north east generally.

you're absolutely correct... you really shouldn't get wound up by these complete 'trolls'

Rodney Marsh is a bigoted racist chauevanistic prick that got cascked by sky

cundy is a prick chelsea fan that spouts shi

collymore is a weife beating dogger who talks utter tosh

all three of them are paid to play devils advocaate and wind people up

Top quality 'pundits' each one of em...

Alcoholic racist and would be George Best,  Fat mess of a cunt who was as shit as Williamson but managed to blag a career and a failed dogger.

UK radio shows and stations like Talkshite are just noise and idiocy.

Best avoiding them.

Jason Cundy  :lol:

Rodney Marsh, kicked off Sky Tv for telling a sick joke after the Tsunami that killed 200 k people.

Stan Colleymore, chins woman and sticks his dick through car door windows.

Classy people

Guest palnese

It's pretty outrageous the amount of ill-informed abuse Newcastle gets in mainstream media like, especially since it's really quite a nice city and there are many, many worse.

There aren't many better tbf.

Top quality 'pundits' each one of em...

Alcoholic racist and would be George Best,  Fat mess of a c*** who was as s*** as Williamson but managed to blag a career and a failed dogger.

UK radio shows and stations like Talkshite are just noise and idiocy.

Best avoiding them.

to be fair, i've changed my opinion of colin murray and even that Adrian durham to an extent. they've consistently defended toon fans against the lazy clichéd jibes levelled at us.

murray was again having a go this morning at those calling us fickle.

No different to what northerners say to southerners, just get over it. It really doesn't matter.

The difference is that not many people from Newcastle get a platform to come out with such bollocks.  Not that I'd want them to, but it's unbalanced and annoying.