Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

The disrespect shown to those who have invested in season tickets by delaying this decision is incredible. Rest of the season we can expect the bare minimum required to avoid relegation and finish below mid table.

They show season ticket holders exactly the amount of disrespect as they require. And the season ticket holders will probably thank them for it.

http://www.isthmus.com/media/2010/03/15/190diller.jpg

Whatever happens, please happen now so that i can move on :lol:

People in this frame of mind have all too quickly forgotten just how wretched Pardew's tenure was. I don't care if we know nothing until next season as long as they get the right man in. This is a piece of piss compared to only watching NUFC because I wanted us to get hammered.

People in this frame of mind have all too quickly forgotten just how wretched Pardew's tenure was. I don't care if we know nothing until next season as long as they get the right man in. This is a piece of p*ss compared to only watching NUFC because I wanted us to get hammered.

Don't you tell me that i've forgotten our time under Pardew, man! I still want to see him dead :lol: I just think that whatever will happen has already been decided pretty much.

Hopefully it's a positive step..

People in this frame of mind have all too quickly forgotten just how wretched Pardew's tenure was. I don't care if we know nothing until next season as long as they get the right man in. This is a piece of p*ss compared to only watching NUFC because I wanted us to get hammered.

I would be quite happy to wait until the summer as long as they name who is coming in now so that we have something to look forward to. It's no good waiting only to find out we can't get who we're after then and be in the same situation as we are now only months later when we've written another season off.

I would be quite happy to wait until the summer as long as they name who is coming in now so that we have something to look forward to. It's no good waiting only to find out we can't get who we're after then and be in the same situation as we are now only months later when we've written another season off.

Aye, if the announcement is just that there's no new manager until the summer then it's just a massive pisstake on the back of countless other pisstakes edging the club ever nearer to Ashley raking back enough money so he might fuck off.

Always assuming they even bother to make an announcement that is.

Guest Roger Kint

Waiting til they submit the accounts to June 2014 so they can hide the giant pot of gold behind a new head coach hoping nobody will notice.

Waiting til they submit the accounts to June 2014 so they can hide the giant pot of gold behind a new head coach hoping nobody will notice.

The great spreadsheet sees all! Nothing can be hidden.

Not saying it'll happen, but remember when Blackburn did this with Sven in the 90s? :lol:

Think it was before they ended up getting Hodgson.

I have lingering hope that the silence means there's still something in this, if that makes sense. If it wasn't happening i'm sure Garde or crazily even the club may have said something and let Carver crack on. We're into the break now and they usually announce shit news at the beginning to allow it to sink in.

Yep, this pretty much sums where I'm at also. I would even be prepared to put up with Carver (though something obviously needs to be done to ensure we stay in the PL) until the end of the season if a genuine quality replacement was already signed up to start at the end of this season. I can just see a situation develop that they wait and wait for a guy only for another club to offer him a better deal in the summer, and as per with our club we have no contingency plan in place.

All of my feelings on this:

Stick with Carver permanently, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Stick with Carver until end of season, with s*** perm. head coach/manager announced, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Stick with Carver until end of season, with no perm. head coach/manager announced, I'm practically done until... (see my decision on s*** or quality appointment)

Stick with Carver until end of season, with quality perm. head coach/manager announced, I'll be p*ssed, praying we stay up, then be fired up for new season.

Announce s*** perm. head coach/manager beginning this season, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Announce quality perm. head coach/manager beginning this season, I'm happy as f***, fired up and looking forward to the future.

All of my feelings on this:

Stick with Carver permanently, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Stick with Carver until end of season, with s*** perm. head coach/manager announced, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Stick with Carver until end of season, with no perm. head coach/manager announced, I'm practically done until... (see my decision on s*** or quality appointment)

Stick with Carver until end of season, with quality perm. head coach/manager announced, I'll be p*ssed, praying we stay up, then be fired up for new season.

Announce s*** perm. head coach/manager beginning this season, I'm done until he's sacked or Ashley is gone.

Announce quality perm. head coach/manager beginning this season, I'm happy as f***, fired up and looking forward to the future.

I kept thinking you were referring to Colo at first, when I read 'shit perm.'  I genuinely thought you were referring to him being coach, until I got to quality perm :lol: