Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

"Quick decision" raised a chuckle from me like.

This isn't a football club anymore lads, it's obvious in everything they do. Time to move on to something else. Find a hobby. I'm thinking of taking up crochet.

Might as well just say 'we won't appoint anyone until the transfer window shuts'.

I don't understand why this even matters. Anyone we hire is going to be under the 'head coach' role so the manager isn't going to buy players anyway.

It's more a reference to the managerial situation being used as a smokescreen to not sign anyone.

It's just to excuse the lack of incoming transfers.

Might as well just say 'we won't appoint anyone until the transfer window shuts'.

I don't understand why this even matters. Anyone we hire is going to be under the 'head coach' role so the manager isn't going to buy players anyway.

It's more a reference to the managerial situation being used as a smokescreen to not sign anyone.

We'll anyone who follows this club knows we shouldn't expect new players anyway. It's a terrible excuse. You'd think this gap in the schedule would be the perfect time to bring someone in and let them get some time with the squad. It's really frustrating.

I've got a very limited amount of patience for the pricks on this one occasion. Normally when a manager moves on it's because he's sacked by the club, the ones in control of the process are the club themselves and they decide when to announce it. If they know they're about to bin someone then they should really have begun the process of sounding someone out to take over quickly  - I know it's a bit underhand but it's the way things work.

On this occasion it seems that Pardew has dropped them in it a bit by going when the club weren't really expecting it and are having to do all of the donkey-work after Pardew's already walked out. He's left them a bit in the lurch and I can cut them a very limited amount of slack for taking a bit of time. I'd also prefer to wait a little longer to ensure we get the man we want rather than appoint someone quickly just to fill the gap.

All that said it's been more than 3 fucking weeks now, that's more than long enough to sort it out. The longer it drags on the more cynicism will creep in and I can totally understand people saying they're deliberately stringing it out to mask the lack of investment in the squad. I'm a fair man, I don't expect miracles but I do expect competence and we're not getting that atm. We're drifting our way down the table at £1.2m per place and it's not on.

Charnley and Ashley are reading these fucking boards, man. I'm telling you. They're laughing at us.

"Remi Garde!? hahahahaha! The press are right about these deluded arseholes, Mike. hahaha!"

Charnley goes for a high five but Ashley has his cock out, Charnley drops to his knees and the laughing stops.

Seriously, if you are reading this - Remi Garde would be just lovely.

Seriously pissed off about this whole situation now and how long it's taking because you know the club are just taking the piss and stretching it out as long as they possibly can. They probably made their decision two weeks ago. Makes me so mad that this cunt is in charge of the club. Just fuck off.

If only a training camp and a 2 week break was the perfect initiation time for a new manager to come in and work with the players and get them on board with new tactics and playing style...

So simple it's not even funny.

This appointment will probably be my doing or un-doing I believe; until Ashley is gone I guess.

What would be the point of that? It's not like fans are expecting signings to begin with, might as well get the coach in so he can at least work with the players we do have.

Any manager they've spoken to will have gotten a clear brief on how he has no say on transfers this month or any window, so can't see why they'd wait till the end of that. Unless it's to divert attention away from bringing in players, but thats pointless really.