Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

They're struggling to find someone who'll accept the salary they were paying Pardew. Pretty clear imo.

Disagree, managers in Europe that we have been speaking about get paid less than Pardew was. What might be happening is we could be refusing possible candidates the ability to bring in their own staff.

Why can't the manager have a say in transfers but operate using the same criteria as Graham Carr? If a head coach has to develop new players to sell on for a profit then surely its in everyone's interests for him to at least have some say in who those players are.

They're struggling to find someone who'll accept the salary they were paying Pardew. Pretty clear imo.

Disagree, managers in Europe that we have been speaking about get paid less than Pardew was. What might be happening is we could be refusing possible candidates the ability to bring in their own staff.

This is it. That's what Pepe Mel struggled with at WBA and largely Irvine had to stick with what he was given. Pulis has all the chips in his favour so he's been able to dictate his staff to a degree.

If only a training camp and a 2 week break was the perfect initiation time for a new manager to come in and work with the players and get them on board with new tactics and playing style...

So simple it's not even funny.

This appointment will probably be my doing or un-doing I believe; until Ashley is gone I guess.

That's pretty much where I am atm. If a duffer/Charver gets the job then I'm washing my hands of the club until the fat cunts gone.

Aye this is it for me. They have no excuses. Get this wrong and I'm out

Aye i'm sure they'll miss your support Santoon

Good one, wasteman.

You don't put any money towards the club. Your support has zero value. Your post is funny.

He has.

Aye this is it for me. They have no excuses. Get this wrong and I'm out

Aye i'm sure they'll miss your support Santoon

Good one, wasteman.

You don't put any money towards the club. Your support has zero value. Your post is funny.

What a gobshite.

Back to the matter at hand.

Given Garde said nothing yesterday leads me to have a little bit of hope he is the man for the job.

Although it's possible he signed a NDA as part of the discussions.

Really hope this is the case

Could have easily ruled himself out. That actually made me think he's still in the running.

Given our previous recruitment behaviour there's every chance he's been interviewed, given every indication the job is his and now will just never hear from us again.

I don't give a flying f*** what ryder's tweets or who his sources are. The c*** knows nothing!

The only source Ryder knows is Heinz.

Just make sure you don't re-read this when you're in a lecture with 300 people.

:lol:

Charnley and Ashley are reading these fucking boards, man. I'm telling you. They're laughing at us.

"Remi Garde!? hahahahaha! The press are right about these deluded arseholes, Mike. hahaha!"

Charnley goes for a high five but Ashley has his cock out, Charnley drops to his knees and the laughing stops.

Seriously, if you are reading this - Remi Garde would be just lovely.

With perhaps less vivid imagery, I agree.

Charnley and Ashley are reading these f***ing boards, man. I'm telling you. They're laughing at us.

"Remi Garde!? hahahahaha! The press are right about these deluded arseholes, Mike. hahaha!"

Charnley goes for a high five but Ashley has his cock out, Charnley drops to his knees and the laughing stops.

Seriously, if you are reading this - Remi Garde would be just lovely.

With perhaps less vivid imagery, I agree.

:lol: