Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Can somebody just make some ITK bollocks up, this is getting boring now. Can something fucking happen, ffs.

Mate of mine teaches Beardsley's daughter how to drive. Says the hold up is due to television commitments by Garde. He is free to sign after next weekend's games.

:lol: it's always the most tenuous connections.

Guest antz1uk

Can somebody just make some ITK bollocks up, this is getting boring now. Can something f***ing happen, ffs.

Mate of mine teaches Beardsley's daughter how to drive. Says the hold up is due to television commitments by Garde. He is free to sign after next weekend's games.

:lol: it's always the most tenuous connections.

That'll do for me!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Can somebody just make some ITK bollocks up, this is getting boring now. Can something fucking happen, ffs.

:lol: :lol:

Just got off a nine hour flight to Miami so apologies if this is now old news but a good friend of mine in Paris has just told me: "Pour Rémi Garde, il a donné une interview hier dans l’émission que je regardais et il a annoncé que le process suivait son cours avec décision définitive d’ici 48h (mardi soir)" The interesting part is that he says that there will be a definite decision within 48 hours. I hadn't seen that timescale reported in the UK press?

Just got off a nine hour flight to Miami so apologies if this is now old news but a good friend of mine in Paris has just told me: "Pour Rémi Garde, il a donné une interview hier dans l’émission que je regardais et il a annoncé que le process suivait son cours avec décision définitive d’ici 48h (mardi soir)" The interesting part is that he says that there will be a definite decision within 48 hours. I hadn't seen that timescale reported in the UK press?

how can that not have been reported on by anyone at all, or picked up by the frenchies/french readers we have on the board?

hope it's true mind, and that the decision is yes obvs

So a decision by this evening then (mardi soir). Hope your mate is right Golfmag.

So a decision by this evening then (mardi soir). Hope your mate is right Golfmag.

that's only a decision on garde though (if true), if the wankers decide no then we'll still be in limbo

If this is true, my best guess is that Garde has set his terms, and the club have this period to respond. The terms might well be his taking over at the end of the season, with his own staff.

Trouble is, that option looks difficult for the club in the interim, given the way that Carver has carried on.

I can imagine the club knowing exactly who they want but as always with them, it will have to be on their terms only and no compromise entertained meaning they will end up moving further down the list of candidates.  They probably would prefer to wait until the Summer but maybe now have doubts about Carver seeing them through safely to the end of the season.

Translation on google

For Remi Garde, he gave an interview yesterday on the show I was watching and he announced that the process was ongoing with final decision by 48 hours (Tuesday evening)

Interesting, I'm not taking the as we will know by then though.

The disrespect shown to those who have invested in season tickets by delaying this decision is incredible. Rest of the season we can expect the bare minimum required to avoid relegation and finish below mid table.

The disrespect shown to those who have invested in season tickets by delaying this decision is incredible. Rest of the season we can expect the bare minimum required to avoid relegation and finish below mid table.

Like Robin Friday Ashley don't give a fuck.

They show season ticket holders exactly the amount of disrespect as they require. And the season ticket holders will probably thank them for it.