Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

We won't get someone better in the summer, coz it cost's money. Just like new players do, backroom staff do etc etc. They'll have realised Garde will come at a cost so they've rejected in favour of Carver, who costs fuck all.

Gérald Baticle: who joined Lyon as a U19 manager just before Garde became manager and quickly became assistant manager focused on attacking players' coaching

What is this crazy talk of which you speak?

'Tis witchcraft I tell thee, get the pitchforks!

If it's not going to be a new man they'll string it out 'til the end of the transfer window. No doubt.

And I fear for us then. In terms of being attractive to the likes of Garde. Other offers will gazzump us imo.

Will probably delight Ashley mind, can roll out the 'We tried' bollocks for all the mongs to lap up and hey presto 52 k for next seasons 1st game with Dave Bassett in charge

Imagine being so thick and tight with your money that you won't employ a good manager.  Pardew has cost them loads.  Sure he was on Peanuts, but a good manager would have kept Ben Arfa valued at anywhere from 12-30m depending on form and progress.  That would have paid for the good manager twice over.  Instead he's been let go for nothing, because Pardew is a total failure at developing players and getting them into the team.  Crap managers are an absolute disaster for our buy low sell high business model with players.  Ben Arfa is just one example as well.  Mbiwa, Marveaux, Routledge and a few others have either failed to develop, or developed better elsewhere after leaving cheapy.  I reckon Pardew might have cost us as much as 40-50m in player failures when compared to what a competent manager could do.  Yet we're going to penny pinch on a few million a year for a good manager.  Laughable!

Pardew, Carver and NUFC should be cited as the prime example when explaining the phrase 'Penny wise pound foolish'  What a bunch of absolute dodo brained f***ups we have running our club.  It's a complete disgrace.

I'm still biting my tongue on this, but I'm starting to draw blood, today it's really starting to sink in that Ashley's learned fuck all and it's going to be another abortion of a decision for the fat man who likes to take the path of highest profit above all else.

I'm still biting my tongue on this, but I'm starting to draw blood, today it's really starting to sink in that Ashley's learned fuck all and it's going to be another abortion of a decision for the fat man who likes to take the path of highest profit above all else.

This isn't even the highest profitting option ffs :lol: Decent coach = players playing at or above their actual potential = $$$$

If its Carver they'll be a fuckin riot.

Scratch that if its Carver, we may be forced into actually doing something for a change, something like not turning up.

But he's a Geordie and that's all the Geordies care about remember.

Seriously though, the reports of how the fans reacted at Leicester gives me hope. Take a lot more to sway the home crowd though.

I'll happily take an 0-8 home defeat to Southampton if it keeps Carver from the job. Anyone else?

This wanting us to win business didn't last very long at all :\

On matchday I struggle to do anything but cheer on the team, but from a distance of a few days from a game and with the long term best for the club at heart I try to think more logically.

I'll happily take an 0-8 home defeat to Southampton if it keeps Carver from the job. Anyone else?

We definitely need a heavy defeat, here. Something that can't be ignored.

That handy "bad news window" of 3 weeks without a home game after Southampton is terrifying me, like. If they want to appoint Carver you can guarantee it'll be the day after that match.

Happens every time. :lol:

John Fuckin Carver though? The same John Carver who threw away the lead at home to Burnley! 3 fucking times!!! That John Carver? Oh right. Seems an excellent decision.

Fuck me. If its true and it is him then the club can royally get to fuck. It's like they're not even trying to hide the fact that they love pissing us all off anymore.

I'm still biting my tongue on this, but I'm starting to draw blood, today it's really starting to sink in that Ashley's learned f*** all and it's going to be another abortion of a decision for the fat man who likes to take the path of highest profit above all else.

This isn't even the highest profitting option ffs :lol: Decent coach = players playing at or above their actual potential = $$$$

Probably best to put it as the path of least expenditure, protect the small profits with even smaller outlay. Fat money-grabbing cunt!