Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle United - 10/01/15 - Post match reaction from page 24

BlueStar

I am not sure what a new manager can do if the fundamental policy of the club doesn't change.

What is the point of Newcastle United these days ?

We go into the every season wanting to finish mid-table and not even trying to win one of the cups we could have a chance with.

It's anti-competitve and goes against the grain of what profesional sport should stand for.

I am not sure what a new manager can do if the fundamental policy of the club doesn't change.

We go into the every season wanting to finish mid-table and not even trying to win one of the cups we could have a chance with.

It's anti-competitve and goes against the grain of what profesional sport should stand for.

But as a marketing exercise for your main business...?

Way to quote, no quote.

I am not sure what a new manager can do if the fundamental policy of the club doesn't change.”

But as a marketing exercise for your main business...?

Way to quote, no quote.

Too much happy juice and a touch screen computer. Apologies.  :)

Absolutely this - club is just there to make up numbers and it will be in a lower division if the clowns running it don't get their act together soon.

I honestly feel bad for Carver. He basicaly goes along with what comes his way, if you stick with Sir Bobby and you stick with Pardew, you can stick with anyone. He sees his chance now but it's  painful to watch him advertise himself like that. As if someone encouraged him to try something he wasn't ever meant to do.

I honestly feel bad for Carver. He basicaly goes along with what comes his way, if you stick with Sir Bobby and you stick with Pardew, you can stick with anyone. He sees his chance now but it's  painful to watch him advertise himself like that. As if someone encouraged him to try something he wasn't ever meant to do.

Fuck him, the moment you think its okay to abuse your own fans is the moment you should leave, instead of hanging around being Pardew's cheerleader.

I thought it was a good performance overall. In the second half, it was more a question of Chelsea playing with a lot more aggression, than us 'giving up'.

Perez did well again, considering who he was up against.

I thought it was a good performance overall. In the second half, it was more a question of Chelsea playing with a lot more aggression, than us 'giving up'.

What do you think about Cabella's performance then?

Did some good runs. Showed lots of energy.

Not yet convinced though.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Trying to pick up some last minute votes for worst overall football poster? Fair play

That one's already in the bag.  ;)

f*** him, the moment you think its okay to abuse your own fans is the moment you should leave, instead of hanging around being Pardew's cheerleader.

Especially when one of the fans took him up on a face to face meeting at the training ground and he dropped his arse.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm laughing at how he's said that that's the best he's seen us play against Chelsea...despite him being here when we won there 3 years ago and playing better than that. Div.

Trying to pick up some last minute votes for worst overall football poster? Fair play

:lol:

Howay, man.