Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Guest GallowgateKev

should have been down to ten men, cheats!

My arm is swollen, but that's of too much wanking

I had 2 shots from afar, one nearly went in.

ypu shouldn't have been swanning around other countries and letting us down ???

Plus the others you do every other game we have played :)

I've gone through at least 10 pairs of boxer shorts since Saturday. The puss weeping from my friction burns has caused them to be fixed to my wounds. Peeling them off has been utter agony.

Attempting a slide tackle at every opportunity was never going to end well. :lol:

I'm a bit tender today after three days on the pop...

Colin - What was the crack with the tournament in Leeds?

Worldnet. As Neesy said its been moved from Leeds to Preston, which makes it infinitely less appealing. Plus the deadline to enter was the end of April so it's a non starter.

Nut is now in hospital, got a black eye during the game and his boss has taken him to hospital.

For a black eye?! Was it Nut who worked with Rocker n'all? So this game has taken 2 members of staff. Managers, no less.

When did he get a black eye? Haha that's mad. So many casualties.

I've gone through at least 10 pairs of boxer shorts since Saturday. The puss weeping from my friction burns has caused them to be fixed to my wounds. Peeling them off has been utter agony.

Attempting a slide tackle at every opportunity was never going to end well. :lol:

Breakdancing on numerous occasions

Well that was some weekend. My body is certainly suffering, even had a day of rest yesterday but still feel awful today at work. Well worth it though.

As for Saturday, my night rapidly declined after Gotham's trebs and skittles, standard stuff. Great to see everyone again, always a pleasure.

I swear I've put on about a stone over the weekend. I ate so much man. Kebab, Pizza, Curry, Full Breakfast x 2, Fried Chicken, Subway. Not to mention all the fucking beer.  Got back yesterday and cooked a massive breakfast for the family, then I couldn't be arsed to cook dinner so had a kebab. I'll be working this weekend off for weeks.