Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Those quotes, man. I'm dreading Carver's interviews as much as I dreaded Pardew's, but the former is just making me embarrassed in a JFK way, while the latter used to make my blood boil.

“He’s also got our analyst (Ben Stevens), who knows our side inside out and back to front.

“He also has Andy Woodman here, who’s his best friend. We’re going to ban him from all the team meetings!

“He’ll have enough information on us, but at the end of the day it’s all about how we play on the night.”

That kid fucking sucked and is shit at his job!

Those quotes, man. I'm dreading Carver's interviews as much as I dreaded Pardew's, but the former is just making me embarrassed in a JFK way, while the latter used to make my blood boil.

“He’s also got our analyst (Ben Stevens), who knows our side inside out and back to front.

“He also has Andy Woodman here, who’s his best friend. We’re going to ban him from all the team meetings!

“He’ll have enough information on us, but at the end of the day it’s all about how we play on the night.”

That kid fucking sucked and is shit at his job!

Finger's crossed his 'best friend' follows him soon then

Pardews the ultimate coward, he'll be pissing his pants for this match and it'll show.

Problem is though, his new team haven't been fully Pardewed yet so they're still playing with a bit of freedom and passion.

Our lot have been Pardewed and now Carvered.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't care much for NUFC, but I will be wanting us to win this one badly as a fuck off to Pardew. If he wins which he probably will the media and self large swathes of Toon fans who thought he was the bees knees will be out in force mocking all those that rightly wanted him gone. I'd rather win this game than the mackem game or any other this season.

Just heard Carver proper laying into Abeid on the radio. 

"I brought him on for 5 minutes and told him to sit in his place and hold, within 30 seconds he was charging forward and leaving the space open. It's not on"

Judging how pissed he sounded, he won't be starting this game

Have you just made that up or did he actually say that?

Surely he couldn't have said that?

Why would I make it up :lol: Literally just heard it on the radio 5 minutes ago

I'm only jesting, I'm just astonished any manager would publicly say that about a player. It's mental.

He was on about Cabella chucking the water bottle at the same time too. But everyone knows about that. Not sure why what he said about Abeid has gone unnoticed