Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

My desire to see Pardew put in his shithole place is slightly offset by the need to get Carver back in the dole queue where he belongs.

My perfect storm is carver losing all remaining games and getting relegated  :cheesy:

My desire to see Pardew put in his shithole place is slightly offset by the need to get Carver back in the dole queue where he belongs.

My perfect storm is carver losing all remaining games and getting relegated  :cheesy:

:bob:

stops ashley tv money just hoping

It's going to be a battle of wits this one. Such an intriguing battle between two colossus' of the football world.

Or more like . . . .

http://i.cubeupload.com/VQABOm.jpg

love it . well done they young man..

Sammy missing for this apparently:

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/siem-de-jong-ready-to-make-newcastle-comeback-1-7100069

It's Gouffran time folks!

Siem de Jong ready to make Newcastle comeback

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/webimage/1.7100068.1423614710!/image/266230928.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/266230928.jpg

SIEM de Jong is facing another long spell on the sidelines – after undergoing surgery for a collapsed lung

http://culsire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966-284x190.jpg

I can deal with having Gouffran playing when it's not under Pardew, as he doesn't appear to have been told to be another left back under Carver. Would prefer Cissé in for Sammy though

Krul

Janmaat Colo Dummet Haidara

Anita Colback

Cabella      Sissoko      Ayoze

Cissé

Would have Abeid over either of the two CMs obviously, but don't think there's a chance of him starting after what Carver said on Sunday.

Guest antz1uk

I can deal with having Gouffran playing when it's not under Pardew, as he doesn't appear to have been told to be another left back under Carver. Would prefer Cissé in for Sammy though

Krul

Tiote

Abeid

Cissé

Would have Abeid over either of the two CMs obviously, but don't think there's a chance of him starting after what Carver said on Sunday.

Pardcunt will be lumping high balls to zaha up front, actually think i'd go with these changes tonight, catch them on the break from their front foot football

Krul

Tiote

Abeid

Cissé

Pardcunt will be lumping high balls to zaha up front, actually think i'd go with these changes tonight, catch them on the break from their front foot football

Don't want Tiote anywhere near, gives the opposition chance after chance with his idiotic decision making.  At times this season he's looked like he's on a mission to sabotage games.  Injured anyway though I think.

Desire to beat Pardew > worry Carver gets the job.

Absolutely must win against this cunt, I'm having serious anxiety issues here! It is worrying because they've been getting some good results recently too. Hopefully the pressure of playing his old team will get to the muppet-lipped ass clown.

First game I'm going to watch in a few months, not sure it's a good idea to be coming back in on this one.

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  58m58 minutes ago

Alan Pardew opted not to hold a pre-match presser for tonight's game. #nufc

rattled

Does that mean he's coming back? His whole going to Palace thing started with him missing a press conference :frantic:

Hopefully spending the extra time filling his players with fear and drumming defensive responsibilities into them, 10 hour sessions focusing on removing the danger posed by Gouffran.

Na, he would have focussed on preventing our floaters to Willo technique

Hopefully spending the extra time filling his players with fear and drumming defensive responsibilities into them, 10 hour sessions focusing on removing the danger posed by Gouffran.

It's going to be 90 minutes of two teams not wanting the ball so they're not in danger of losing isn't it?

It's going to be 90 minutes of two teams not wanting the ball so they're not in danger of losing isn't it?

No, I think we want the ball more now but we will lose it so much and fuck it all up and Palace will be trying to stop our non-existent fret.

Married to a South London lad who was a Palace but now Newcastle supporter. Lot of his relatives Palace fans who think I'm a deranged geordie nutjob - probably right... Can't believe I've been slagging Pardew off for last few years and behaving like a loon when announced he had gone. Clearly think I'm some sort of basket case for wanting rid of Super Pards whose done a 'triffic job with the boys since being back in the manor - yuk. If that numb nuts cretin Carver caves to his idol and we get trounced, don't think I'll be responsible for my actions. Almost having palpitations already at the thought of us losing. This is one game we cannot lose as can't bear to hear the level of smugness trip off the tongue of the silver fox. This is gonna be shit isn't it?