Man City 5-0 NUFC - 21/2/15 "Match" thread - Post match reaction from p. 1

Dave

Get a second mortgage and stick it on our relegation if we appoint John Carver on a permanent basis.  I'd still say we'll go down this season if it wasn't for how terrible the other teams at the bottom are.

Get a second mortgage and stick it on our relegation if we appoint John Carver on a permanent basis.  I'd still say we'll go down this season if it wasn't for how terrible the other teams at the bottom are.

We'll still be amongst the battle of shit any way.

Man City will make two changes now to save players for bArca on wednesday. Won't even notice the changes. They could put giant haystacks and big daddy in city's midfield and they still wouldn't get out of breath against the featherweight gnomes we have for a midfield.

Absolute garbage.

Man City will make two changes now to save players for bArca on wednesday. Won't even notice the changes. They could put giant haystacks and big daddy in city's midfield and they still wouldn't get out of breath against the featherweight gnomes we have for a midfield.

Absolute garbage.

An insult to featherweight gnomes.

Will be 1 win out of 8 giving our brilliant new head coach a win percentage of 12.5%. Bet he still gets the job.

I'm absolutely certain he's already got the gig. He'll sneak two or three wins at the end of the season and all the shit under us will stay shit. No one is watching our games.