Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal - 21/3/15 Match Thread - Post match reaction from p. 16

Mike

Give him a break he's 18 ffs

I hate this argument about football to be frank, you're either good enough to be on the pitch or not.

At this moment in time, Armstrong coming onto the pitch with however many minutes left - offered nothing.

Aaron's is 19, yet there (in my opinion) is a distinct difference in ability between the two.

I wouldn't be disappointed if Aaron's came on, I would be if Armstrong did.

I hate this argument about football to be frank, you're either good enough to be on the pitch or not.

At this moment in time, Armstrong coming onto the pitch with however many minutes left - offered nothing.

Aaron's is 19, yet there (in my opinion) is a distinct difference in ability between the two.

You might be right, he may well amount to not a lot. I just don't think its fair to judge him yet after a handful of appearances.

Didn't Beardsley himself say that not one academy player was ready yet?.

You might be right, he may well amount to not a lot. I just don't think its fair to judge him yet after a handful of appearances.

To be fair, I think he is a really good youth product - but not somebody that should be on the pitch for us at the moment.

It just does nothing for his confidence and progression being thrown onto the floor for 3 minutes by Arsenal's 6 foot 6 back four.

If anything it just highlights what an awful lack of quality/depth we have at the moment.

But don't worry, because big John says we're going to sign the whole world in the summer.

To be fair, I think he is a really good youth product - but not somebody that should be on the pitch for us at the moment.

It just does nothing for his confidence and progression being thrown onto the floor for 3 minutes by Arsenal's 6 foot 6 back four.

If anything it just highlights what an awful lack of quality/depth we have at the moment.

But don't worry, because big John says we're going to sign the whole world in the summer.

Haha, yea agree with all that.

Sorry.

But, this has gone on too long.

I'll reply tomorrow . . . at the moment all I can think of is how PATHETIC it is . . .

Endlesly so.

Sorry, Stiifler mate . . .

No need to apologise to me, just despite everything at the club and everything I have saw of you on another forum I have never seen you speak so negatively from the heart, you have always been a glass is half full type of guy in my eyes.

How dare you.

Gets completely bullied for the second, absolutely pathetic. :lol:

He had hold of him from the moment the ball came in and still he's able to plant his header right in the corner. It's beyond pathetic.

Williamson has a hold of Giroud for both goals and yet he still fucking scores. So, so bad.

What's he meant to be doing on those goals? :lol:

Not even making it hard for Giroud.

Williamson has a hold of Giroud for both goals and yet he still f***ing scores. So, so bad.

Giroud moved slightly back and Williamson almost fell over for the second goal because he was putting so much into the grabbing, useless prick.