The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Germany only beating Gibraltar 1 nil :lol:

:yao: Losing to Germany.

Look at this smug motherfucker right here, pretending like they didn't lose to Ireland not long ago :lol:

Was at the armenia game, they were easily the better team just got done by having park football defenders and an absolute screamer from Ronaldo. Was nice to see Portugal concede to a brazilian international mercenary though.

They played well. Definitely a country that I thought was completely shit (aside from Mkhitaryan) but they've got some other players at decent clubs

Loving the ultras section behind the goal. Always mint some absolute bunch of nobodies claim a scalp in qualifying.

they've done the double over them :lol:

I know, some effort by the Ivorians to let this bunch of chumps beat them in Brazil.

Loving the ultras section behind the goal. Always mint some absolute bunch of nobodies claim a scalp in qualifying.

I know, some effort by the Ivorians to let this bunch of chumps beat them in Brazil.

Were very close to getting to a quarter final :lol:

Were very close to getting to a quarter final :lol:

Can remember the thread on here, everyone being absolutely furious when Greece equalised.

As a toon fan visiting seattle, seeing 45000 fans scream out as Obafemi Martins gets introduced and scores goals makes me so nostalgic for when Newcastle gave me hope. Cracking atmosphere out here, what a fucking goal by obafemi

Guest neesy111

Aye can't blame him for picking up jobs with 6m per year contracts tbh.

Apparently hasn't been paid for 6 months.

Aye can't blame him for picking up jobs with 6m per year contracts tbh.

Apparently hasn't been paid for 6 months.

One less ivory back scratcher