The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

fair play to Capello, must be nice getting paid 9m (net) per year, about to miss out on a 24-team Euros altogether and not able to beat Korea/Algeria in the world cup and still be in the job !!

Seen the highlights of Brazil-Perú yesterday. Ney :smitten:

Wrong thread. Had great highlights but still dwells a bit too much on the ball when he should be taking on players. Matured heck of a lot this season though, seems to only get better and better. Dani was absolutely fantastic as well, thought he was done 6 months ago, but he has really turned it around.

Willian is such a great boring mourinho type of player as well. :lol: The guy should be a defensive midfielder, he can spray passes left and right and is so great in possession, but just doesn't ever try to create. He'll open up spaces and all, but won't ever make that deadly last pass or so despite being able to. Think he would've been a great signing for a Guardiola team trying to hold onto a win :lol:

Seen the highlights of Brazil-Perú yesterday. Ney :smitten:

Wrong thread. Had great highlights but still dwells a bit too much on the ball when he should be taking on players. Matured heck of a lot this season though, seems to only get better and better. Dani was absolutely fantastic as well, thought he was done 6 months ago, but he has really turned it around.

Willian is such a great boring mourinho type of player as well. :lol: The guy should be a defensive midfielder, he can spray passes left and right and is so great in possession, but just doesn't ever try to create. He'll open up spaces and all, but won't ever make that deadly last pass or so despite being able to. Think he would've been a great signing for a Guardiola team trying to hold onto a win :lol:

I remember watching Willian in Europe when he was at Donetsk, and thinking that he was such an entertaining player. Mourinho is a big time Pardew sometimes :lol:

WC U-20 semifinals tomorrow morning.

Brazil v Senegal

Serbia v Mali

Brazil should be favourites but U20s at these stages are always decided by penalties pretty much.

U21 Euro's with 4 spots for the Olympics at game starts tomorrow as well.  So much football at the moment :megusta:

was going to start a thread for the u21 euros but doubt there'd be much interest with copa America and it being on BT

U21 Euro's with 4 spots for the Olympics at game starts tomorrow as well.  So much football at the moment :megusta:

was going to start a thread for the u21 euros but doubt there'd be much interest with copa America and it being on BT

Copa America isn't even on anywhere (effectively). Go for it.

Copa America isn't even on anywhere (effectively). Go for it.

I'll get round to it tomorrow :thup:

Couple of interesting results in the WC2018 AFC qualifying...

Japan drawing at home with Singapore (ranked 154)

Guam (nee population) beat India (all the population) 2-1.

I think Guam just uses a ton of American players who qualify through their parents.

Aye, probably. A quick wiki informs me they have a defender who plays in Mongolia. Outstanding behaviour.

I think Guam just uses a ton of American players who qualify through their parents.

A.J. DeLaGarza plays for them now. :lol:

It is impressive how hopelessly shit India are at football. You'd think they'd be able to cobble together 20-some odd half-decent players out of a population of millions of trillions.

It is impressive how hopelessly shit India are at football. You'd think they'd be able to cobble together 20-some odd half-decent players out of a population of millions of trillions.

It's all about cricket over there.

It's all about cricket over there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: