The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

What's up with this Pastore? Seems totally ineffectual.

That is Pastore, he maybe talented but he does nothing more often than not. He was same in Italy.

Harsh as fuck, at Palermo everything ran through him and he was excellent.

What's up with this Pastore? Seems totally ineffectual.

That is Pastore, he maybe talented but he does nothing more often than not. He was same in Italy.

Harsh as f***, at Palermo everything ran through him and he was excellent.

It did but he still was inconsistent as hell, he was bad as often as he was good.

Bayern are a different beast at home, still think they'll go through. Not sure the defensive mistakes will suddenly disappear though, the CBs are just poor.

:lol: fucking hell. Boateng, Dante and Benatia are poor? You on drugs?

Suarez really is an all-time great player.

My favourite player and football personality ever since starting to watch the game regularly in 1996.

His eagerness, caring, mentality and drive is something else.

My favourite player and football personality ever since starting to watch the game regularly in 1996.

I particularly liked that time he was racist and the biting.

Unlike most of internet keyboard and Social Justice Warriors, I don't pretend to be a perfect person.

In heat of moment situations I myself have made inappropriate comments and bitten another person. What you do in rare instance or a one-off, doesn't define you as a person for the other 99.5% of the time.

For example, If I ever got into power in a country...One of my first orders of business would be complete destruction of all religious venues and banning of all sort of religious practices and signs in public.

I particularly liked that time he was racist and the biting.

Unlike most of internet keyboard and Social Justice Warriors, I don't pretend to be a perfect person.

In heat of moment situations I myself have made inappropriate comments and bitten another person. What you do in rare instance or a one-off, doesn't define you as a person for the other 99.5% of the time.

For example, If I ever got into power in a country...One of my first orders of business would be complete destruction of all religious venues and banning of all sort of religious practices and signs in public.

Post of the year right there.

Bayern are a different beast at home, still think they'll go through. Not sure the defensive mistakes will suddenly disappear though, the CBs are just poor.

:lol: f***ing hell. Boateng, Dante and Benatia are poor? You on drugs?

Benatia is injured isn't he? Dante is yes. I will accept Boateng though, even if he's capable of some brain farts.