The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Bayern are a different beast at home, still think they'll go through. Not sure the defensive mistakes will suddenly disappear though, the CBs are just poor.

:lol: f***ing hell. Boateng, Dante and Benatia are poor? You on drugs?

:lol: there are only 6 or 7 footballers on earth who aren't liabilities in Mole's estimation.

Not true.

:lol: you're alright, Mole

He's out of his mind. In an era where there is no great CBs he's calling three of the best in the world (top20) all poor.

Suarez really is an all-time great player.

My favourite player and football personality ever since starting to watch the game regularly in 1996.

His eagerness, caring, mentality and drive is something else.

I particularly liked that time he was racist and the biting.

Unlike most of internet keyboard and Social Justice Warriors, I don't pretend to be a perfect person.

In heat of moment situations I myself have made inappropriate comments and bitten another person. What you do in rare instance or a one-off, doesn't define you as a person for the other 99.5% of the time.

For example, If I ever got into power in a country...One of my first orders of business would be complete destruction of all religious venues and banning of all sort of religious practices and signs in public.

Wow. :lol:

Also, Xavi was immense in the second half. He ran passed circles around PSG's midfield and gave us back control of the game when PSG were pushing for the equalizer. He's still got it when surrounded by the likes of Mascherano or Rakitic that can do the leg work he no longer can. We're gonna miss him.

Bayern are a different beast at home, still think they'll go through. Not sure the defensive mistakes will suddenly disappear though, the CBs are just poor.

:lol: there are only 6 or 7 footballers on earth who aren't liabilities in Mole's estimation.

Not true.

He's out of his mind. In an era where there is no great CBs he's calling three of the best in the world (top20) all poor.

Dante is shit, you are right about the others though.

Not true.

Dante is s***, you are right about the others though.

On FM2015? He'd walk into most PL teams. Except the top 2. If that is shit then fair enough.

No he's crap in real life, makes mistakes on a regular basis.

I don't play FM, haven't done for like 4 or 5 years.

:lol: Being a big watcher of the Bundesliga since last spring due to completely falling out of love with our club, that's a lie. He's not more error prone than others CB. Even Godin who is a fantastic defender made an error the other day, Boateng as well. To call him crap is to say he's at Willo's level which he is not. Is Hummels crap as well in your opinion? Ramos? Not that I think he's at their level but they make mistakes as well. 

Anyways, that's my opinion. :thup:

Dante is dodgy like, but far from s***.

That I can agree with. He'd still walk into your team every day of the week. I mean one of the highest rated CBs in the world is Ramos and the guy gets sent off a few more times than others. Mistakes happen. Some go punished some don't.

Also, Xavi was immense in the second half. He ran passed circles around PSG's midfield and gave us back control of the game when PSG were pushing for the equalizer. He's still got it when surrounded by the likes of Mascherano or Rakitic that can do the leg work he no longer can. We're gonna miss him.

53 successful passes in 38 minutes, more than any PSG player managed in 90.

Truly the best midfielder of this generation.