The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Wanna know worst part about this all? This tie ain't fucking over. I've seen these Germans do stuff that no other team can. Don't think it will happen, but wouldn't be a massive shock if they beat them 5-0 at home.

:lol: Poor Boateng. Falling down comatose was the appropriate reaction and he's getting s*** for it.

People are ruthless :lol: even got the Lance blowing shit going on :lol:

:lol: Link to that one, tbh.

Guardiola destroying his own team again for the sake of how he is perceived as some anti-defensive football genius.  I wonder if he will ever claim a victory over a superior side?

Barcelona with first time since 2006 with less than 50% of possession. 3-0 anyways

Not true, the guy in my avatar managed it last season.

In the CL? Swedish commentator said they had 96 consecutive games or something like that with over 50 % possession in the CL

Guardiola destroying his own team again for the sake of how he is perceived as some anti-defensive football genius.  I wonder if he will ever claim a victory over a superior side?

Not a fair fight tbf, this team was devoid of any attacking threat due to injuries. Not much you can do when the attack can't relieve any pressure for the defence. It's why Bayern thrashed Barca last time, they had absolutely no threat so Robben and co could consistently pile forward which is what happened tonight.

I love how long Boateng was falling for. :lol: Man must have had at least 5 seconds to think about where to move and what to change his name to before he hit the floor.

"Oh shit, this gif will be all over the Internet before I even hit the deck."

Barcelona with first time since 2006 with less than 50% of possession. 3-0 anyways

In the CL? Swedish commentator said they had 96 consecutive games or something like that with over 50 % possession in the CL

Meant CL :thup:

Not a fair fight tbf, this team was devoid of any attacking threat due to injuries. Not much you can do when the attack can't relieve any pressure for the defence. It's why Bayern thrashed Barca last time, they had absolutely no threat so Robben and co could consistently pile forward which is what happened tonight.

Why even respond to the guy?

Meant CL :thup:

Fair enough then, it's probably true.

Well it is dude. It's not like Messi flip-flapped him, he turned one way then the other with incredible close control. But it was a pretty simple move, just executed in a way that only Messi could execute it, the little fucker.