The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

http://i.imgur.com/xy1gkCp.png

Sunderland have Southampton at the weekend and Aston Villa have Everton it's not beyond the realms of possibility they both win them. We could be right in the s*** come this time next week.

Burnley, qpr and newcastle to go down is 80/1. Am I missing something here? Newcastle are 18/1 on their own, surely if we go down it'll be 95% certain it's with burnley and qpr?

where you found that like?

Skybet mate. Though am sure you'll get better odds elsewhere. Just think 1/16, 1/12 & 18/1 to give 80/1 is huge. I'm sure there's s calculation I'm missing, however then next possibility is even further out, there if we go down that is who goes with us.

And they've just removed it whilst I was trying to place the bet. Fucking cunts.

Kuba man :lol: Rolling around and as soon as Rafinha gets the yellow he stands up. Didn't know non-southern european and latin americans did that as well.

You never watched West Germany?

When do you think I was born leffe?

Guest Spark

GTFI. Dortmund done nothing all game and just scored a class goal. It might not have actually went in but they've given it

Nah was miles over the line.

So not only are we sinking closer to being relegated, but Hull and the deplorable Bruce are inching towards safety, all the while pushing Liverpool closer to Klopp. I mean can we get some kind of break ever  :lol: