The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial  16m16 minutes ago

Bournemouth celebrating like they've completely ruled out a 19-0 defeat at The Valley on Saturday. We'll see... #cafc

:lol: :lol:

Absolutely chuffed for Bournemouth, what a story! Probably beat Barnsley and Blackpool to being the smallest ever PL team too.

Watford, Bournemouth and Boro would be strong set of three to come up, which is bad news for Newcastle, Hull, Leicester etc.

Are the locals supporting Boro to go up? The league looks very, very Southern with the new additions. I don't know Boro's finances, though, they may struggle if Chelsea can only send them one top prospect on loan, rather than several.

Like fuck, besides we aren't local.

If Brentford don't sneak into the play offs then I would prefer Ipswich to come up, they haven't been up as recently as anyone else there, plus they are one of SBR's teams. Derby would be ok if it meant McClaren turning us down, my future flat mate is from Norwich and her dad is a massive Norwich fan, so that could provide some banter.

Yeah anyone but Boro.

Are the locals supporting Boro to go up? The league looks very, very Southern with the new additions. I don't know Boro's finances, though, they may struggle if Chelsea can only send them one top prospect on loan, rather than several.

Like f***, besides we aren't local.

If Brentford don't sneak into the play offs then I would prefer Ipswich to come up, they haven't been up as recently as anyone else there, plus they are one of SBR's teams. Derby would be ok if it meant McClaren turning us down, my future flat mate is from Norwich and her dad is a massive Norwich fan, so that could provide some banter.

Yeah anyone but Boro.

Prefer Ipswich for selfish reasons as it is close to where I live. Brentford would also be interesting.

I hope the BBC t***s were tutting and referring to that pitch invasion as a return to the dark days of the 80s.

:lol: I've always wondered why it's seen as such a bad thing. How many instances are there of violence in these scenarios? Team gets promoted, everyone runs on and starts hooking each other? It's yet another example of "you MUST sit still and behave for you are a GUEST now go and buy a pie and programme and shut up".

To be frank, while the hyperbole is sometimes pretty minging, you don't want to lose control of a crowd of thousands in that way.

:lol: God bless you

Yeah I suppose it's right - but it's always good fun. Only when it's like a promotion party... rather than a relegation battle royale.

That owner :lol:

Hope Ashley's watching. This is what footballs meant to be about. Not balance sheets and John Carvers.

I've just been watching their chairman on SSN what a guy. :lol:

That club is pretty much everything ours isn't.