The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Thought he was good against Atletico and he was good against Sevilla on the weekend. Today he's been horrible.

Don't agree but fair enough.

Vidal was fucking everywhere tonight. What a player!

Thought he was good against Atletico and he was good against Sevilla on the weekend. Today he's been horrible.

Pepe has more experience in that role, Mourinho played him there quite a few times.

Wasn't that in a midfield 3 and purely as a destroyer? I reckon Ancelotti reckons Ramos can ball some in midfield. He can't. And must get back in defence for the return leg.

I've seen Bale have maybe 3 good games for Real this season.

Got to wonder if Pepe wouldn't have been a better option in the spoiler role than Ramos. At least Ramos is a bit better at pulling the back 4 together. 

Ramos has more ability on the ball. He's played there a fair few times. Scored a good amount of goals in that position towards the end of last season too.

Ramos is horrible in the middle.

For the same reason Luiz is, neither of them have no idea where they are supposed to be. Out of position all the time.

Pepe has more experience in that role, Mourinho played him there quite a few times.

Wasn't that in a midfield 3 and purely as a destroyer? I reckon Ancelotti reckons Ramos can ball some in midfield. He can't. And must get back in defence for the return leg.

They play essentially with a midfield three. Ramos-Kroos-James. Pepe would be better, imho.

And yes, Bale has had a shocking season. With James and Kroos, Madrid play more intricate football this season, Bale just isn't in that wavelength.

Speaking of horrible cunt organisations getting desperate, what's with all these Sky Sports moment things?

Brand is damaged, remind folk of how good brand once was in order to forget.

Got to wonder if Pepe wouldn't have been a better option in the spoiler role than Ramos. At least Ramos is a bit better at pulling the back 4 together. 

Ramos has more ability on the ball. He's played there a fair few times. Scored a good amount of goals in that position towards the end of last season too.

For the same reason Luiz is, neither of them have no idea where they are supposed to be. Out of position all the time.

Luiz is fine as long as you pair him with a real DM who will sit responsibly and let him run around wildly for 90 minutes. Better than Ramos, imo, anyway.

Fine result for Madrid. They've gone into a charged atmosphere against a top side and emerged with a situation where a simple 1-0 victory sends them to a final.

They play essentially with a midfield three. Ramos-Kroos-James.

And yes, Bale has had a shocking season. With James and Kroos, Madrid play more intricate football this season, Bale just isn't in that wavelength.

James isn't a CM himself. To me he plays a narrow right midfield role. In any case James & Kroos is very different from Alonso & Khedira.. all with the aim of stopping Barca play.

Luiz is fine as long as you pair him with a real DM who will sit responsibly and let him run around wildly for 90 minutes. Better than Ramos, imo, anyway.

Fine result for Madrid. They've gone into a charged atmosphere against a top side and emerged with a situation where a simple 1-0 victory sends them to a final.

Couldn't you say the same with Ramos though?

Speaking of horrible c*** organisations getting desperate, what's with all these Sky Sports moment things?

Try and trick people into signing up before they realise that BT have the champions league games next year?

I'd agree with that but I just don't think Bale understands what it means to be a Galactico. The cupping of the ear after scoring those goals that time said it all. It's not about scoring goals. It's about being a big player, a big influence throughout the match, making the fans get on their feet when you have the ball. James has come in and played like a Galactico from the off. Kroos too even though his legs look like they are about to fall off.

Speaking of horrible c*** organisations getting desperate, what's with all these Sky Sports moment things?

Try and trick people into signing up before they realise that BT have the champions league games next year?

:thup:

Did you watch the game tonight? Ramos couldn't keep the ball to save his life. Get him back at CB and get Varane to the bench. I've only seen that Brazilian CM lad play once for Madrid... and even then i'm sure it was a substitute.

Did you watch the game tonight? Ramos couldn't keep the ball to save his life. Get him back at CB and get Varane to the bench. I've only seen that Brazilian CM lad play once for Madrid... and even then i'm sure it was a substitute.

Yes :lol:

I was talking in general sense, tbf Ramos doesn't usually give the ball away that much either. I don't think either of them are very good in midfield.

Guest neesy111

Sky home of football, apart from FA cup, all CL and EL games, French, Italian and German Leagues.

Guest neesy111

Sky home of football, apart from FA cup, all CL and EL games, French, Italian and German Leagues.

Eh? Most of the CL games have been on Sky.

From next season I mean.