The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Twice in 2 seasons bayern have been absolutely destroyed by Spanish teams.

Guardiola is getting buttfucked in the CL for the second season running having inherited a ridiculously good Bayern side.

Lets be honest even Heynckes team would be buttfucked by this Barcelona side. Neymar is their third best striker and has 37goals this season, more than any other partner Messi has had in a season.

Beaten probably but not hammered. They were able to defend

Bayern haven't even been hammered in this tie IMO. They were well in the game until Messi decided to turn God mode on in the first leg, no defence in the world can defend against him when he is that good. Haven't seen the first half of this game, but turning a 3-0 defeat around against Barcelona is pretty much impossible with that front three as you can't commit enough players without being left extremely vulnerable.

Also, let's not forget that two of Bayern's most important players in Ribery and Robben are injured, with them it's a completely different game at Nou Camp.

They haven't been hammered because Barca have taken mercy - nothing else.

Germany/Bayern wouldn't show that mercy to Brazil/Porto, but having been similarly second best all over to Barca, they have been given a free pass from a proper pounding. Can't ignore last season's CL either. Robben and Ribery played anarl.

f*** off FC Hollywood

This is a bit rich considering the fees Barca spent on bringing in Neymar & Suarez

Yeah, but I like Dortmund, I don't like Liverpool

If there's going to be European power houses, 3 is better than 2 from the same league.

What are you on about?

f*** off FC Hollywood

This is a bit rich considering the fees Barca spent on bringing in Neymar & Suarez

If there's going to be European power houses, 3 is better than 2 from the same league.

What are you on about?

There's a massive gap between Barca, Real, Bayern and everyone else. They've got so much more Pull and money than everyone else (bar Man Utd lool). If there's going to be teams so much better than everyone else, I would rather 3 teams than 2.

Real have been well-below their best for 5 months and only play with 1 natural central midfielder and still have a good chance of getting to the final ffs.

f*** off FC Hollywood

What are you on about?

There's a massive gap between Barca, Real, Bayern and everyone else. They've got so much more Pull and money than everyone else (bar Man Utd lool). If there's going to be teams so much better than everyone else, I would rather 3 teams than 2.

Real have been well-below their best for 5 months and only play with 1 natural central midfielder and still have a good chance of getting to the final ffs.

Aye, its fair to say Bayern have improved a lot since they bought Gotze and Lewandowski