The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Pundits/commentators keep on with the digs of Guardiola being too clever for his own good in the first game, and over complicating things with his constant tactical changes.

Really rich coming from these neanderthals really. Let me guess he should just stick two up front and get two wingers on yeah?

Cheeky gits!

Pundits/commentators keep on with the digs of Guardiola being too clever for his own good in the first game, and over complicating things with his constant tactical changes.

Really rich coming from these neanderthals really. Let me guess he should just stick two up front and get two wingers on yeah?

Cheeky gits!

:lol:

I don't care how brilliant Guardiola is, I want to hear what Andy Townsend thinks.

f*** off FC Hollywood

This is a bit rich considering the fees Barca spent on bringing in Neymar & Suarez

Yeah, but I like Dortmund, I don't like Liverpool

If there's going to be European power houses, 3 is better than 2 from the same league.

What are you on about?

There's a massive gap between Barca, Real, Bayern and everyone else. They've got so much more Pull and money than everyone else (bar Man Utd lool). If there's going to be teams so much better than everyone else, I would rather 3 teams than 2.

Real have been well-below their best for 5 months and only play with 1 natural central midfielder and still have a good chance of getting to the final ffs.

Aye, its fair to say Bayern have improved a lot since they bought Gotze and Lewandowski

Are you saying they would be better off with Mandzukic? The game has progressed. Barcelona have gone on steroids with their strikeforce signings. Couple new GKs, Rakitic etc. Real Bale for Madrid last season etc.

Guest neesy111

Such a weird feeling to lose and yet win.

Fucking buzzing at the moment, fireworks in town and people celebrating in Las Ramblas. I fucking love making it to a CL final.

:pilko:

Such a weird feeling to lose and yet win.

f***ing buzzing at the moment, fireworks in town and people celebrating in Las Ramblas. I f***ing love making it to a CL final.

Can I have your life?  :lol:

f*** off FC Hollywood

This is a bit rich considering the fees Barca spent on bringing in Neymar & Suarez

Yeah, but I like Dortmund, I don't like Liverpool

If there's going to be European power houses, 3 is better than 2 from the same league.

What are you on about?

There's a massive gap between Barca, Real, Bayern and everyone else. They've got so much more Pull and money than everyone else (bar Man Utd lool). If there's going to be teams so much better than everyone else, I would rather 3 teams than 2.

Real have been well-below their best for 5 months and only play with 1 natural central midfielder and still have a good chance of getting to the final ffs.

Aye, its fair to say Bayern have improved a lot since they bought Gotze and Lewandowski

Are you saying they would be better off with Mandzukic? The game has progressed. Barcelona have gone on steroids with their strikeforce signings. Couple new GKs, Rakitic etc. Real Bale for Madrid last season etc.

I don't know what argument you are trying to have. I don't like Bayern's method of buying any decent players that their domestic rivals have and I also hate all of their directors and board members that are terrible people such as Hoeness and Beckenbauer. I'm not trying to have an argument with you about the game progressing

I don't remember Messi having a massive tattoo. Maybe it has been there for year, and I am just blind. :lol:

I hope Juve make the final tomorrow, I'm a bit tired of the matches between the Spanish big three. The entertainment level is always low for me because of the non-football nonsense that permeates the matches. Well worse than any other matches at this level.

I don't remember Messi having a massive tattoo. Maybe it has been there for year, and I am just blind. :lol:

I hope Juve make the final tomorrow, I'm a bit tired of the matches between the Spanish big three. The entertainment level is always low for me because of the non-football nonsense that permeates the matches. Well worse than any other matches at this level.

Nah it's a new sleeve. :thup:

Regarding Lewandowski's goal ... "Good feet for a big man"  :anguish:

Who are these morons?!

Not passionate enough for me, not willing to get hurt trying to win a header...fans love that

This one is recent; it is the most visible but it's far from the first tat he gets done.

This one is recent; it is the most visible but it's far from the first tat he gets done.

Yeah, there is no surprise it is not his first. It seems the majority of people from this generation, myself included, have at least one. He just doesn't seem the type to have such an obviously visible one.