The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I probably wouldn't celebrate against Barça tbf; that lad is obviously white through and through.

Do you still think another club will spot you and you will have the choice? Fair play, man, keep that dream alive. :lol:

Nice semi-colon, btw; not enough of them around. I chuck a few in at work but nobody gives a fuck. Englishers, eh?

Can't wait to see Ronaldo's tears.

Ask and you shall receive:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/imagenes/2015/05/13/champions/1431549743_813407_1431549809_noticia_grande.jpg

That was after half and hour when they were 1-nil up as well :lol: what a prick

Can't wait to see Ronaldo's tears.

Ask and you shall receive:

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/imagenes/2015/05/13/champions/1431549743_813407_1431549809_noticia_grande.jpg

That was after half and hour when they were 1-nil up as well :lol: what a prick

Not to mention after he'd passed the ball rather than shot himself. Clearly thinking about how shit all the other players are. :lol:

Is it naive of me to think Barca/Juve is gonna be a cracking contest? Immediately feels like a proper final.

Think it's more interesting than another Real/Barca game myself, would love to see Buffon finally get a Champions league medal as well :smitten:

Was kind of hoping for a Clasico final tbh.

Ronaldo v Messi at their peaks with two absolutely mega teams around them. Both teams likely to set up to attack, would have been a cracker of a game I'd bet.

Barca-Juve is interesting too, though in a different way. Have a feeling Barca might just absolutely batter them, depends on if they can get an early goal I suppose.

Barca-Juve is interesting too, though in a different way. Have a feeling Barca might just absolutely batter them, depends on if they can get an early goal I suppose.

Hope you're right, I'm still scarred from the last time we played an European final against an Italian team.

With Ronaldo ending trophy less and the usual names not doing well this season, even if Barca don't win the CL, Messi is almost guaranteed to win another Ballon d'or too. 5th for him iirc, and out of sight of Ronaldo now since I don't think Ronaldo will get another one because of his age.

Hope you're right, I'm still scarred from the last time we played an European final against an Italian team.

It's been a tough life full of disappointment for you man, my heart goes out to you.

It's been a tough life full of disappointment for you man, my heart goes out to you.

VI keeps getting stick for this :lol:

Think we have to remember that it's all relative. Like Arsenal fans complaining about Wenger, despite qualifying for the Champions League for the umpteenth time in a row and probably winning consecutive FA Cups :lol:

With Ronaldo ending trophy less and the usual names not doing well this season, even if Barca don't win the CL, Messi is almost guaranteed to win another Ballon d'or too. 5th for him iirc, and out of sight of Ronaldo now since I don't think Ronaldo will get another one because of his age.

I don't know, he's in that good shape that I can see him being top class for another three or four years. Even at 90% of what he is now only Messi could better him.

VI keeps getting stick for this :lol:

Think we have to remember that it's all relative. Like Arsenal fans complaining about Wenger, despite qualifying for the Champions League for the umpteenth time in a row and probably winning consecutive FA Cups :lol:

It's all in good fun like. :lol: