NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

18 minutes ago, CPL said:

After going into a club store to try on a large for this season's kit. I'm now 90% sure they sent me a medium size last season despite the label saying large. Don't think I've put on that much wright before someone says anything ?

There's no way I'm spending anymore money until Adidas take over now.

Tbf I think there's some sizing difference tbh last year I got a xxl in the home and it fitted like a glove, got the same  size in this years home and it was a bit big..... surely  now though the current stock is gonna be heavily reduced..... no way people will pay full price knowing that they'll will be a change in manufacture next season ?

Reckon they'll still sell a boatload this season despite the Adidas news. First one without a shite blue sponsor, first one with CL badges and it's a fairly nice kit. I feel like I've seen more of this season's top around on a matchday than any of the previous offerings.

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Reckon they'll still sell a boatload this season despite the Adidas news. First one without a shite blue sponsor, first one with CL badges and it's a fairly nice kit. I feel like I've seen more of this season's top around on a matchday than any of the previous offerings.

Getting one once we’ve launched cup font.

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Interesting Bruno is doing stuff with Adidas and Fender. Contract announcement imminent?

Bruno wears Adidas boots. It's probably part of his sponsorship contract that he does promo work for them 

And they were filming an Adidas advert in Shields y'day

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

The home top has already been the clubs most successful kit launch.

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The home top has already been the clubs most successful kit launch.

Ever?  Find it hard to believe it's bigger than the two kits in 93 or 95.

Especially considering the quality of the snides is way better than it was in those days as well.

Edited by Sima

Yep, remarked to my brother at the villa home game that it's ages since I've seen so much black and white in and around St James'.

And for all Castores general shitness, they done a really good job on the kits this season I feel.

2 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Was there a black goalie top that was shown in the Amazon episode? Think I saw one. One of the rarely worn goalie tops and I can't remember who actually wore it.

Was it not the given one?

image.thumb.png.10b1d9bd9739a5d77c9c6d078be2d26a.png

9 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Was there a black goalie top that was shown in the Amazon episode? Think I saw one. One of the rarely worn goalie tops and I can't remember who actually wore it.

Yeah, I noticed a black Adidas top I didn't recognise, and wasn't the black and grey one from 2003ish.

I thought it may have been a keeper top, but seemed to have short sleeves, when back then short sleeved keeper tops were a rarity. 

Also thought maybe it was a training shirt? 

Edited by TK-421

24 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Yeah, I noticed a black Adidas top I didn't recognise, and wasn't the black and grey one from 2003ish.

I thought it may have been a keeper top, but seemed to have short sleeves, when back then short sleeved keeper tops were a rarity. 

Also thought maybe it was a training shirt? 

Pretty sure John Karelse wore that top that was shown.

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

One of the best things that has happened since the takeover is seeing the local kids, including my own, decked out in black and white again. It's good for the soul.

down in south wales where every kid seems to be in Liverpool or Man U shirts my 5 year old got his full u6 team shouting ‘Newcastle, Newcastle’. 

Warms the cockles of the heart that kind of thing