NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Perplexing. The orange piping immediately makes me think 1998/99 but can't find a definitive trace of it. Definitely a training top though aye. 

This beaut is from that season and has the same collar style:

IMG_5162-scaled.jpg

But the same website also has this training shirt from the same time, which is almost identical to that elusive one in the doc, but for a collar variation and the colouring of the piping:

IMG_9282-scaled.jpg

This was the Karelse one, worn at Southampton and Arsenal in 1999/00:

1999-2000-newcastle-united-gk-goalkeeper

5 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/09/attack-on-castore-adidas-newcastle-united-already-offer-fans-to-register-for-24-25-kits-news.html?m=1

Apparently, its £40m per year? I must have missed that. Didn't know thr exact numbers.

They said in the documentary that it was worth £200m and it’s over 5 years.

I have to say, I do like the new Adidas logo.

On 02/09/2023 at 01:20, Yorkie said:

Perplexing. The orange piping immediately makes me think 1998/99 but can't find a definitive trace of it. Definitely a training top though aye. 

This beaut is from that season and has the same collar style:

IMG_5162-scaled.jpg

But the same website also has this training shirt from the same time, which is almost identical to that elusive one in the doc, but for a collar variation and the colouring of the piping:

IMG_9282-scaled.jpg

This was the Karelse one, worn at Southampton and Arsenal in 1999/00:

1999-2000-newcastle-united-gk-goalkeeper

Really nice that black top. 

Aye, Arsenal’s and Man Utd’s this year was £80, that’s the normal person wear one as well. You’ve got to think that with inflation they might try and push it to £85-£90 next season.

They are getting a bit much now like.

52 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I still fancy all 3 of this seasons kits if they drop to £25 at the end of the season like last year. But I imagine castore might cut back production now and have less to shift at knock down prices. 

Can get all 3 from DHGate for £30 in total

Then the money you've saved can go towards buying a legit Adidas one next year

Edited by bobbydazzla

21 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

My brother got 2 XXL from DHGate and they don't fit either of us, and I normally wear a L :lol:

Imagine quite a lot of DHGate shirts end up unwearable. 

For the Adidas (Entertainers) snides I got from DHGate, the largest size they seem to do is 2XL, and they were both a bit 'snug' on me, and fitted more like a UK 'L' at best. My son has them both now, as he's a uk M or L, and they both fit him fine

However, the last Castore ones i got, they had up to '4XL', so went for those and they fit like a UK 2XL.

Currently trying to shift some timber though, and I'd love to get one of the 1999-2000 shirts, the last one with the Brown Ale sponsor, but would be taking a chance on the 2XL DHgate sizing again. [emoji38]

Must depend on who you buy off on DH Gate. Originally got the away 95-96 in my usual medium size, it was a bit tight so bought a large and it fits great. The review section usually tells you how many sizes up you need to go. 

12 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Still no sign of the Champions League numbers in the club shop

They must have sold thousands of shirts with CL badges and PL numbers now. I also note they have taken down the 'waiting for aporoval' sign. I think we may not have a cup font this year, like last year.