NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

29 minutes ago, patrone said:

🙄

What's with the eye rolls? Given it's only temporary while to do up the existing store, I think it looks class :lol:

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, 54 said:

What's with the eye rolls? Given it's only temporary while to do up the existing store, I think it looks class :lol:

Soz, I was looking for 👀

And yeh, for a few containers stuck together it is really well done.

They are quite cosy to be fair, I "lived" out of one for 6 months back in the day 😂

Edited by patrone

8 minutes ago, Checko said:

Like the use of the round NUFC badge - think it looks way better for casuals.

Didn't go in the club shop much recently, but apart from the Score Draw Retro Shirts, did they sell other leisurewear with the round NUFc badge on? 

Just wonder if it renewed use points to/confirms it being used on one of the new Adidas kits?

7 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Didn't go in the club shop much recently, but apart from the Score Draw Retro Shirts, did they sell other leisurewear with the round NUFc badge on? 

Just wonder if it renewed use points to/confirms it being used on one of the new Adidas kits?

I don't think so, last couple of times I was in either Metro Centre or SJP it was just generic Castore stuff with our current badge stuck on.

1 hour ago, patrone said:

They are quite cosy to be fair, I "lived" out of one for 6 months back in the day 😂

The ones in Thumrait in Oman I lived in for several months at a time, were a touch warmer than cosy if memory serves me right 😂

Amazing that some people on here are suggesting that we play in that shipping container stadium from Qatar whilst we rebuild SJP, yet make a little noise about shipping containers being used for a temporary store that is only going to be there for 3 months whilst our current store is refurbished, or the stack where we will have temporary fanzone until they can expand/rebuild SJP.

So in the Adidas section of the website, all the pictures are of the 1996 grandad collar kit, and there is a pin badge of that kit in the accessories section.

So either they are remaking that kit, or they have fluffed us all with fake leaks and we’ll be getting something similar.

I said this a few months back.

If you sign up to YouGov, they are offering a £50 voucher, which includes Adidas as an option.

It takes some time to build up points, and maybe too late to start now for this seasons stuff, but maybe worth it for future years.

I do the polls when I’m on the toilet.

Just now, Stifler said:

I said this a few months back.

If you sign up to YouGov, they are offering a £50 voucher, which includes Adidas as an option.

It takes some time to build up points, and maybe too late to start now for this seasons stuff, but maybe worth it for future years.

I do the polls when I’m on the toilet.

Thank you for that image :lol: