NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Amazing that some people on here are suggesting that we play in that shipping container stadium from Qatar whilst we rebuild SJP, yet make a little noise about shipping containers being used for a temporary store that is only going to be there for 3 months whilst our current store is refurbished, or the stack where we will have temporary fanzone until they can expand/rebuild SJP.

So in the Adidas section of the website, all the pictures are of the 1996 grandad collar kit, and there is a pin badge of that kit in the accessories section.

So either they are remaking that kit, or they have fluffed us all with fake leaks and we’ll be getting something similar.

I said this a few months back.

If you sign up to YouGov, they are offering a £50 voucher, which includes Adidas as an option.

It takes some time to build up points, and maybe too late to start now for this seasons stuff, but maybe worth it for future years.

I do the polls when I’m on the toilet.

Just now, Stifler said:

If you sign up to YouGov, they are offering a £50 voucher, which includes Adidas as an option.

It takes some time to build up points, and maybe too late to start now for this seasons stuff, but maybe worth it for future years.

Thank you for that image :lol:

11 minutes ago, Stifler said:

So in the Adidas section of the website, all the pictures are of the 1996 grandad collar kit, and there is a pin badge of that kit in the accessories section.

So either they are remaking that kit, or they have fluffed us all with fake leaks and we’ll be getting something similar.

Am sure the male/female playing squad will be thrilled to know all their promo pics were all fake just to throw internet virgins off the scent

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Tross said:

image.thumb.png.30d3d4c23dbb74e2be45170b861e43a9.png

NUFC x Adidas trackies 

Yeah that seems to have slipped through the net, as none of the other pics have any Adidas stuff being worn.

Edited by TK-421

Just now, Ameritoon said:

Some basic shirts and New Era hats and it's already better than anything under Ashley.

You must've never owned a 16 Litre Sports Direct mug?!

32 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Money goes straight into Zahawi's offshore bank account 🤔 

Shameful 😉