NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

25 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Just want a genuine leak man!

Its 2 days man. Its so rare nowadays to have a release of anything that is unspoilt. I really hope that they manage to keep it underwraps until Friday am.

I'm going all Likely lads on this now and not going to enter this thread until I've seen the release. Partying like its 1995 

10 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Its 2 days man. Its so rare nowadays to have a release of anything that is unspoilt. I really hope that they manage to keep it underwraps until Friday am.

I'm going all Likely lads on this now and not going to enter this thread until I've seen the release. Partying like its 1995 

image.thumb.png.cf5cf36f74ad493a063a76d3011bb459.png
I’ll get me coat! 

Can someone explain this BMX for sale stuff to me. IIRC was it a cardboard sign someone came to the ground with. Did Sela really project that onto the Baltic? 😂

59 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

image.thumb.png.cf5cf36f74ad493a063a76d3011bb459.png
I’ll get me coat! 

My best ever piece of comedy writing was a piece called 'Lets party like it's £19.99", where we wrote about fun items that cost £19.99 from the Argos catalogue. 

Probably had to be there :lol:

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

My best ever piece of comedy writing was a piece called 'Lets party like it's £19.99", where we wrote about fun items that cost £19.99 from the Argos catalogue. 

Probably had to be there :lol:

[emoji38] no doubt

New Saudi shirt - that would have been an absolutely OUTSTANDING away shirt for us (with the round NUFn badge). Much better than the throwback one we are getting.

Screenshot_20240605_154950_Samsung Internet.jpg

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Pretty confident/cocky approach from Adidas, like. Just expecting fans to turn up and buy a product they've not seen before. :lol:

and thats exactly what will happen.

38 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

New Saudi shirt - that would have been an absolutely OUTSTANDING away shirt for us (with the round NUFn badge). Much better than the throwback one we are getting.

Screenshot_20240605_154950_Samsung Internet.jpg

With no leaks (so far), there's nothing to suggest that this isn't our new home kit. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

IMG_2586.thumb.jpeg.fdd7af9268d694387f03b2f2fbbd3238.jpeg

Meanwhile in the Adidas retro shirt sweatshop...

They look a touch under staffed 😅

Edited by gjohnson