NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

5 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Aye he'll slice through any defence and earn his crust. 

Although he rolls around a bit too much when tackled

some leaked Arsenal gear. same designs as our leaked stuff, which would suggest they're legit (not sure the designs were ever disputed, just the exclusive link with END)

GPqbKmzXcAAIH5b?format=jpg&name=large

image.thumb.jpeg.62b49a719e02d48887755ae47e234381.jpeg
If any of you strip pervs lives in Hexham this was new with tags in Oxfam on the Main Street. £15. (In medium so rules 99% of you out)

Edited by RS

Just had mine delivered now. Online description says “regular fit” but the shirt I’ve been sent says “slim fit”. What does everyone else’s shirt say if you’ve got one yet?

IMG_6746.png

I got the fan version. On the website this is down as “regular fit”. The player version is “slim fit”. But I’ve been sent a fan version with the fit of the player shirt. Have they goofed up? Sending it straight back anyway, thing is far too tight when everyone was saying they were much looser than Castore’s.

Edited by Joelinton7

4 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

I got the fan version. On the website this is down as “regular fit”. The player version is “slim fit”. But I’ve been sent a fan version with the fit of the player shirt. Have they goofed up? Sending it straight back anyway, thing is far too tight when everyone was saying they were much looser than Castore’s.

Fucking Castore.

14 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

pretty sure all versions say "slim fit" on the inside.

On 10/06/2024 at 00:12, kingxlnc said:

Finally got to wear the black and white after he was linked to NUFC during the Keegan era

It was the Robson not the Keegan era when he was linked to us 

6 hours ago, Big River said:

some leaked Arsenal gear. same designs as our leaked stuff, which would suggest they're legit (not sure the designs were ever disputed, just the exclusive link with END)

Aye they've already started selling some of the national team stuff with the same designs. 

Screenshot_20240610_183313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3a9c678c8c47be46053e327d35d72742.jpg

7 hours ago, Big River said:

That bottom right one is incredible 

Edited by Kid Icarus

49 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Aye they've already started selling some of the national team stuff with the same designs. 

Screenshot_20240610_183313_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3a9c678c8c47be46053e327d35d72742.jpg

That’s class. As nice as the Newcastle one is the shade of green is awful 

4 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Bring back castore 

On 08/06/2024 at 14:01, Stifler said:

A woman and her husband who used to come into my work when I worked in retail used to come in every single day decked head to toe in Liverpool stuff. I mean hats and socks, everything.

I worked there for 7 years, literally every single day, always dressed like that.

If you lived or went to Whitley Bay frequently, you would probably have seen them.

Anyway I’ve just saw her in Tesco in North Shields, and she’s now wearing Newcastle stuff.

Probably just me but I’d rather they stuck with Liverpool tbh 

1 hour ago, OCOCOL said:

Probably just me but I’d rather they stuck with Liverpool tbh 

Hope she gets an ingrown toe nail as well 

On 09/06/2024 at 15:12, kingxlnc said:

Finally got to wear the black and white after he was linked to NUFC during the Keegan era

I thought I recall us being linked more towards the end of his career, under Bobby.