NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

All jokes aside, surely there'll be a Norwegian sports shop that'll ship to the U.K? It doesn't look like ope's local shop does though.

On that shops facebook theres a comment "Just an adult. Sponsor logo comes when it is clear who it is."

so it seems they got them before the sponsor was even announced. limited stock?

Guest neesy111

On that shops facebook theres a comment "Just an adult. Sponsor logo comes when it is clear who it is."

so it seems they got them before the sponsor was even announced. limited stock?

Might be, the shirts are usually made 6 months in advance in just a massive batch (only cost a few quid each to make in all honesty) so the late sponsor would had affected this.

Guest palnese

All jokes aside, surely there'll be a Norwegian sports shop that'll ship to the U.K? It doesn't look like ope's local shop does though.

I'll speak to the owner on Monday. See if they can make it happen.

Guest Howaythetoon

Iron on Puma logo? MA cheap as fuck :lol:

Looks and feels shit up close and personal IMO. I did buy the boys a strip though...

Mug!

surely not? looks like a mock up someone's made having just copied the McEwans one from the 90s

I thought it was from one of them editor things like but just saying that if it was this that it isn't too bad.  I still have an inkling it's red tho.

surely not? looks like a mock up someone's made having just copied the McEwans one from the 90s

Given the nature of the crest and that we could easily be rehashing some old away kits for 2nd and 3rd in fairness.

Given the nature of the crest and that we could easily be rehashing some old away kits for 2nd and 3rd in fairness.

Sure, I just would have thought they'd change them a bit. Modernise or whatever. That one would be almost identical (as far as I can remember). We'll see soon hopefully :thup: