NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

It won't be that like

Based on what?  It leaks every year, and every year people say that about the first real leak.

...because there's another leak that matches up with the other Puma striped kits that are out this year. Our's is usually the same as Dortmunds when stripes are involved, I don't see why it won't be this time either.

It won't be that like

Based on what?  It leaks every year, and every year people say that about the first real leak.

...because there's another leak that matches up with the other Puma striped kits that are out this year. Our's is usually the same as Dortmunds when stripes are involved, I don't see why it won't be this time either.

There's no way that ours matches Dortmund just fyi.

It won't be that like

Also, "usually the same as dortmunds" == "the same as dortmunds once in 2012"

Guest firetotheworks

It won't be that like

I'm not sure in which way you mean? Or how you know that?

It won't be that like

The one on the previous page?  That's a photoshop of the Dortmund one.  Footyheadlines does generally leak real kits.

OMG!

newcaslte-united-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg

No way that's it.

Take the yellow out of that and it's far from terrible imo. You'd still have a shirt blighted by Wonga but as a design it would be acceptable to me.

Which one of us is colour blind?  Looks like gold to me :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

It won't be that like

The one on the previous page?  That's a photoshop of the Dortmund one.  Footyheadlines does generally leak real kits.

Oh rearry? Hmm, well if that's the case, good. That one's much better than the photoshop based on the Dortmund kit.

Guest firetotheworks

It won't be that like

Also, "usually the same as dortmunds" == "the same as dortmunds once in 2012"

:thup: I did say that it was when stripes were involved, but I had thought that Dortmund had had the dodge viper style one that we had in 11/12. Had.

How does that classify as a leak? I mean all they have done is taken rumours (of which I'm sure they made up in the first place) and a random Puma template and have computer generated an image of a shirt.

How does that classify as a leak? I mean all they have done is taken rumours (of which I'm sure they made up in the first place) and a random Puma template and have computer generated an image of a shirt.

You're forgetting that there's every chance that's how Puma come up with their kits, like.