NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 minute ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I thought it would be the other way around, which is why I ordered a an XL instead of an L. 
I don’t know if the neckline is bigger on the snide and maybe the sleeves. 

Aye same that’s why I mentioned it. My guess is it’s just a bit random. 

jing is supposed to be sending me two more shirts at some point in the future and I can do an even bigger even more exciting comparison!

Just checked my latest order for 2 shirts (another for me and one for son), and they are both still 'processing', and they were both ordered and supposed to be 'Fans' versions.

However, just looking at my past orders and my first shirt ordered was in fact the 'Players' shirt, and hadn't realised was also ordered from wor jing!

Lets hope he gets it reet and sends the fans versions of these next two, not more players versions with stuck on badges.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Geordie Boyo said:

First moan in - pissy yellow badge. See what the full thing looks like though .

[emoji38] 5 whole minutes this time for the first complaint. This place is losing its touch.

59 minutes ago, number37 said:

I just want the regular chuffing badge, man. The club plays in black and white stripes not yellow and blue stripes, these things are important to me. 

Massive trend now on all elite away/3rd kits. Even Chelsea don’t have a proper coloured home badge this season.

Yeah, I appreciate design trends and all that - designers have to justify themselves somehow - but I'd rather things look right than look good because if it's right then it's good. Should just make the stripes on the badge red and white because stripes are stripes and colours don't matter. 

I know I'm stuck in the past and should embrace the future but I don't want to just yet, still got a few more years of whinging. I reckon I'll be copying and pasting these replies this time next year! 

19 minutes ago, number37 said:

Yeah, I appreciate design trends and all that - designers have to justify themselves somehow - but I'd rather things look right than look good because if it's right then it's good. Should just make the stripes on the badge red and white because stripes are stripes and colours don't matter. 

I know I'm stuck in the past and should embrace the future but I don't want to just yet, still got a few more years of whinging. I reckon I'll be copying and pasting these replies this time next year! 

You have an ally here. 

It's just dumbing shit down so it's cheaper to produce; no more to it than that. Very annoying. 

I’d be fine if it was the exception to the rule. Love a zany kit, but it’s not zany when they do it for every change kit. It’s just generecising these kits so they look like bog standard training shirts. 

Bit the bullet and ordered the home on Saturday night  and it came there now, anybody else noticed a difference in size to last years kit ? 

Got a xxl last year and it was tight 

Got the same this year and its a lot roomier ?

8 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Bit the bullet and ordered the home on Saturday night  and it came there now, anybody else noticed a difference in size to last years kit ? 

Got a xxl last year and it was tight 

Got the same this year and its a lot roomier ?

Have you lost weight? It's either that or Castore is a two bit operation and just put random size letters on each shirt they sell.

I'd give a more helpful answer but I didn't buy a legit shirt last year soz.

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

Have you lost weight? It's either that or Castore is a two bit operation and just put random size letters on each shirt they sell.

I'd give a more helpful answer but I didn't buy a legit shirt last year soz.

I ordered a couple of training tops in the sale. All same size and they fit, but one is a little tight and one is a little loose.