NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

That Belgium kit is beautiful but it looks like its suffering from the Castore x Aston Villa issue to me. 

Makes Lukaku look like he's swimming in it. But I agree it's probably one of the best at the euros

The kit I can't stand now is the Dutch one. In the 90s-00s they probably had the most stylish with the likes of bergkamp, overmars and kluivert wearing it. Now they seem to just go with a puke orange colour including the shorts 

Also Germany's has lost its identity going plain white including the shorts and then PINK! Let's save pink away kits for domestic football and hoy some tradition in (like the green one they played England in the SF in 1990)

3 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Makes Lukaku look like he's swimming in it. But I agree it's probably one of the best at the euros

The kit I can't stand now is the Dutch one. In the 90s-00s they probably had the most stylish with the likes of bergkamp, overmars and kluivert wearing it. Now they seem to just go with a puke orange colour including the shorts 

Also Germany's has lost its identity going plain white including the shorts and then PINK! Let's save pink away kits for domestic football and hoy some tradition in (like the green one they played England in the SF in 1990)

Interestingly FH reports that the pink shirt is the most successful away shirt in German history

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2024/06/NEWadidas-germany-euro-2024-away-kit-most-sold-germany-away-kit-ever.html

Just now, Jack27 said:

I’m in Canada and just switched over and can still see products. Unlucky Australia

Had a 25% off code and it actually stated not redeemable on club branded clothing. Although it wasn't on half the trainers either the cunts. Sure he will find someone stocking it

My replacement in large arrived and I'm much happier with it.

Was proper chuffed with it, went to see my lass and was like 'Everyone's jealous of my cute little outfit. I know you say I look better in baggier clothes, but you have to admit that this is a better fit in large than it was in extra large'

Took one look at me and just went 'no' - like not even a laugh after it. Absolute bitch :lol:

Just had a slightly Castore-esque experience at club shop. Went to get mine and the bairns shirts printed and also last years away shirt, bought in the club shop last month and I have the receipt. Chap says he'll have to check if he can do last years shirt, woman behind counter says they cant do last years as the numbers are a different style this year. I say the PL numbers are exactly the same as last year, to which she says no they were red last year.  I say they were black on the away which is the same as this years home. She has no further excuses not to print it so another chap says they did it for someone else and the number peeled off so they wont do it. As I'm fasirly certain this is just an excuse I tell him I don't mind if it peels off, to which he responds with final ruling of 'it's against company policy to print last years shirt'.

So then I ask for the adidas shirts to be printed with the club font, the woman says its not available yet but the original chap whos serving me says 'its over there'. She rebukes this with 'I know it is but it can't be processed yet'. 

Edited by Harry 209

20 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Just had a slightly Castore-esque experience at club shop. Went to get mine and the bairns shirts printed and also last years away shirt, bought in the club shop last month and I have the receipt. Chap says he'll have to check if he can do last years shirt, woman behind counter says they cant do last years as the numbers are a different style this year. I say the PL numbers are exactly the same as last year, to which she says no they were red last year.  I say they were black on the away which is the same as this years home. She has no further excuses not to print it so another chap says they did it for someone else and the number peeled off so they wont do it. As I'm fasirly certain this is just an excuse I tell him I don't mind if it peels off, to which he responds with final ruling of 'it's against company policy to print last years shirt'.

So then I ask for the adidas shirts to be printed with the club font, the woman says its not available yet but the original chap whos serving me says 'its over there'. She rebukes this with 'I know it is but it can't be processed yet'. 

Really should not make it that hard to spend your cash. Hate that computer says no lack of normal human interaction. 

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Had a quick peek in an adidas store on Johor Bahru (Malaysia) yesterday. 

Saw a few other elite bracket shirts but not ours. 

Weston only has the training kit in-store. The home kit is only available online but they cover free delivery. Disappointing as I was hoping to see it myself.

Just now, LRD said:

Weston only has the training kit in-store. The home kit is only available online but they cover free delivery. Disappointing as I was hoping to see it myself.

I guess we aren’t that marketed worldwide then :lol:

(I had to google Weston as I’ve never heard of them :lol: ). 

The club should consider re-opening a club shop in the city centre. In fact, there is an ideal empty unit bang in the middle at Monument where Pret a Manger used to be. The temporary shop was rammed at 11.30 yesterday so with a steady drip feed of new products I'm sure it would be feasible to have another city centre outlet once again.

A little opinion I have had for a while now.

Since the growing tend now is to have a fans shirt, and a players shirt. The fans shirt should come with felt sponsors like shirts used to have. You don’t need to have the sticker patches to save weight on fans editions etc.

Newcastle Airport is tiny like.  You can see that its a minor international airport with it's small selection in the departure lounge.

Having said that, Terminal 3 in Las Vegas is even worse.

Edited by Sima

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

Newcastle Airport is tiny like.  You can see that its a minor international airport with it's small selection in the departure lounge.

Having said that, Terminal 3 in Las Vegas is even worse.

Still room for a small store there. It doesn’t need to be massive. People on holiday in holiday mode spend a fortune.

My stepdad once got me an iPod in Newcastle airports departure lounge.