NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

At least the back is not all one solid colour as on the first leaks. I'm coming round to it and think it'll look good in play.

Although I've been a champion of the red numbers for a long time this might have been a chance for variation. The kids, sponsorless version could be good.

Still won't buy it though. Unless the takeover happens, then I'd get 10.

Fun88 have been very good at marketing actually showing they care about building their brand etc. their logo and colors are annoying though.

Fixed your post.

:okay:

You're a business student, aren't you?

Fun88 have been very good at marketing actually showing they care about building their brand etc. their logo and colors are annoying though.

Fixed your post.

:okay:

It’s for that exact reason. Posting Sunderland memes and such like they give a shit. Fuck off.

Fuck this Chinese sponsor that gives this club money, supports some initiatives, and posts social media banter.

Dinho lad[/member] nah I’m not a business student. I’m just a sucker for banter I guess.

Just got me Tyneside kit from dhgate. It’s class. Badge is different (better), nee stripes or nufc motif on the back, sponsor is part of shirt not ironed on, and best of all someone shot the puma in the heed.

Lz4QrFC.jpg

78gSiXT.jpg

0r6L0qt.jpg