NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

12 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I could have let this ruin my weekend, so I've gone and done a couple and got them out the way now. :lol: They're canny low effort like, I found it quite hard to get anything that I personally like out of the colours, but you get the jist. 

One based on the flag

image.thumb.png.8c6319615068bb7bf4a2e5a3344f2592.png

Another as a sort of urban/rural textile idea

image.thumb.png.dd734da0232437614ff2497d0b520eaa.png

Bonus one a did the other week based on Holland '88 and the SJP roof

image.thumb.png.4bacff1b401eac171c6cbd20eef84f66.png

Number 3 would be amazing.  Impressive work.

From the Ronny Gill around FCB appealing the exclusivity with JD.

Does the bit in bold mean effectively every sale at JD goes into club funds? Smart if so. 

Mr de la Mare said that the 'relief' that Sports Direct are asking for effectively requires a breach of Newcastle's exclusivity agreement with JD Sports, which would have 'all kinds of consequences, including on the knock-on arrangements with Adidas, who have agreed that sales through JD Sports should count as, in effect, sales through the club'.

7 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Classicfootballshirts had last years sponsorless pro version in stock earlier in the week

You beautiful man. Thank you.

Absolute knock down prices in the club store now. The green kit is £15, and that includes the pro version.

Tracksuit bottoms £15 as well, down from £65.

They clearly want to shift everything today really.

I ordered the away pro shirt as I wanted a new exercise top. It arrived quickly and seems good quality. A plain Nike shirt of similar quality would be more expensive.  The badge does seem a bit weird but as I have vivid memories of the nipple chaif an embroidered Newcastle badge gave me years ago when I went for a run on a cold wet day I don't mind and can understand the decision.

I'll miss Castore. I think their designs have been good and as I only ever buy reduced shirts at the end of the season I've never encountered the delivery issues others have.

I really like the subtle textured effect on this season's Arsenal shirt and I hope Adidas do something similar on our shirt.

Posted (edited)
On 10/05/2024 at 21:11, Kid Icarus said:

I could have let this ruin my weekend, so I've gone and done a couple and got them out the way now. :lol: They're canny low effort like, I found it quite hard to get anything that I personally like out of the colours, but you get the jist. 

One based on the flag

image.thumb.png.8c6319615068bb7bf4a2e5a3344f2592.png

Another as a sort of urban/rural textile idea

image.thumb.png.dd734da0232437614ff2497d0b520eaa.png

Bonus one a did the other week based on Holland '88 and the SJP roof

image.thumb.png.4bacff1b401eac171c6cbd20eef84f66.png

I really like the design on the first one. Is it possible to do it in scarlet instead of the dark red ?

Edit   ..just seen it. It's a banging kit that like.

Edited by madras

Looks proper wank there mind. The stupid short detail (continuing the fangs around the backside) looks daft when the colour isn't continuous. 

Posted (edited)

Dear me, that doesn't even have any of the grey bits on it which I quite liked. And the 70s/80s badge just looks completely random. Whats the point of it only being visible if its on a hanger?

If thats it we've been screwed by adidas this season, zero effort has gone into that.

Edited by Harry 209

I just don't understand the curves on the side. Makes no sense what so ever on a shirt with so many straight lines. Clashes badly and looks awful.

Maybe it will improve a little when being worn.