NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

It's a risk/reward thing. With the amount of money invested, Adidas and Co just don't take risks with their designs. It's a shame, but you can understand why.

On the other hand, with there being 3 kits, do the first two safe and the 3rd one make it a bit wild.

I would love a silhouette of the tyne bridge or whatever. That would look lush.

5 hours ago, Mazzy said:

That third kit needs more green, perhaps the whole side panel. Either way that's still my favourite of the three. I do like the idea behind the away kit but it's been done before too recently to get me all that excited.

thats the thing. we've just recently had a decent version of it.

pick one of the other classic away adidas shirts.

34 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I'm definitely getting no name on the back this time around……

my mate's kid genuinely got a footie kit as a present from his grandad with "NO NAME" on the back.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Chronicle are saying the Adidas deal is £40m a season. Thought it was £30m. 

It's not like the Chronicle to be wrong to be fair

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Chronicle are saying the Adidas deal is £40m a season. Thought it was £30m. 

I thought they mentioned 40 in the documentary?

12 minutes ago, huss9 said:

my mate's kid genuinely got a footie kit as a present from his grandad with "NO NAME" on the back.

I’m not sure what’s worse. That or Tonali…! 

Mind, I’ve made mistakes with Moonpig for wor’ lass forgetting to edit the template name, but thats a pisstake like. 

1 hour ago, STM said:

Every year the same charade, kits get leaked, fans not happy, within a few weeks every fucker has one. :lol:

In the last 10 years, I don't think I've seen one positive review of an NUFC kit.

You lot are hard to please. 

Think most people liked this seasons tbf. I just give my opinion on them. I’ve only bought one shirt since the 2012 home top and that was this years and I got it off soccer 03. Think I’ve wore it twice :lol:

Edited by gdm

Not that this is much use to people giving most sizes are sold out, by my pro fit home shirt came without any sponsors at all. Material is also really nice, though price has now gone back up to £35 vs the £21 I paid. In classic castore style the sizing this year seems slightly bigger too, the fun88 home shirt I have in a large is much tighter vs the large this season. Anyway roll on adidas. 

10 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not that this is much use to people giving most sizes are sold out, by my pro fit home shirt came without any sponsors at all. Material is also really nice, though price has now gone back up to £35 vs the £21 I paid. In classic castore style the sizing this year seems slightly bigger too, the fun88 home shirt I have in a large is much tighter vs the large this season. Anyway roll on adidas. 

I’ve found castore sizing not to be consistent on the same items. I got a load of training tops in last years sale. 2 identical tops in M, one is slightly tight and one is slightly baggy. 

😂

1 minute ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I’ve found castore sizing not to be consistent on the same items. I got a load of training tops in last years sale. 2 identical tops in M, one is slightly tight and one is slightly baggy. 

😂

I actually bought two large tops in the standard home kits to give as presents. I'll go and compare now as one of the lads getting them is a bit larger than the other...

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Ordered the pro version in XL so my diet needs to be successful now :lol:

Tbf the material has a nice amount of stretch to it! 

Just had a look in the club shop - in the words of Neville Hope its a pretty desperate place to be honest. First floor closed. Literally ONE adult home replica for sale, racks and racks of away and 3rd shirts and the worst 'lifestyle' kit we've ever had. No sponsorless shirts sadly.  Looked a bit like Sports Direct in there to be fair.

3 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

Just had a look in the club shop - in the words of Neville Hope its a pretty desperate place to be honest. First floor closed. Literally ONE adult home replica for sale, racks and racks of away and 3rd shirts and the worst 'lifestyle' kit we've ever had. No sponsorless shirts sadly.  Looked a bit like Sports Direct in there to be fair.

Aye, it’s pretty desperate and clearly just in the winding down process. Was I. The metro centre shop looking for “newcastle” hoodie the players turn up in and had nout but some shite lifestyle stuff.

1 hour ago, FLUMPO235 said:

😂

Got last years home xxl and it fitted like a glove, so the wife got me that seasons away top, the blue and gold one as a present, in the same size , and it was absolutely massive lol

9 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Aye, it’s pretty desperate and clearly just in the winding down process. Was I. The metro centre shop looking for “newcastle” hoodie the players turn up in and had nout but some shite lifestyle stuff.

That hoodie is the best lifestyle thing Castore made for us, glad I got the blue one  I think that will be fondly remembered in years to come.