NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

This is like my wet dream, would pay big money to go through old prototypes and kits we've could've had.... tbf some nice ones, but some ones I'm glad  we didn't go for....the 2 grandad colour ones I'd imagine where an option for the 09/10 season based on the stripes on the shoulder... that was the season where adidas bought in the gap in the sleeves ? Could be wrong of course... but really like that home one..... love that blue and yellow one based on the collar I'd say was for the 03/04 season... that red one though fucking hell [emoji38]

Is anyone surprised with DH Gate orders being like that? They always mess things up in hilarious fashion. You know it’s a gamble and it’s got to be viewed as £20 you are willing to throw away really.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Is anyone surprised with DH Gate orders being like that? They always mess things up in hilarious fashion. You know it’s a gamble and it’s got to be viewed as £20 you are willing to throw away really.

I've ordered about 20 shirts from various vendors, retro, new kits...no issues.

23 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Was it @SEMTEX who got the REQUIRED shirt, or? :lol: