NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, FLUMPO235 said:

If you’re having a period you don’t want white shorts just in case. Womens teams tend to avoid white even if the men’s short are historically white. 

:doh: of course :thup:

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

:doh: of course :thup:

There's a huge elephant in the room with regards cricket over the same issue, I think it's partly why they're slowly pushing the local game to move solely into coloured clothing.

Glad to see someone has been decisive and just made the decision with regards football.

1 minute ago, rebelrouser said:

Do the jerseys run large or small? I am thinking sizing up one but the adidas size chart has me worried as I would normally be a large. Large were just a bit tight for Puma and Castore. 

Well for the home shirt my fat bastard self normally gets an L but had to move up to XL as the L was far too tight, it felt like an M. XL kind of feels baggy but at least I can get it on, could barely get L over my head. 3rd shirt was a perfect fit, I’m sure they’ve used the same material on the replica as they have the pro, it feels so light but easily gets little clicks and bobbles on it because of the material. 

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

Well for the home shirt my fat bastard self normally gets an L but had to move up to XL as the L was far too tight, it felt like an M. XL kind of feels baggy but at least I can get it on, could barely get L over my head. 3rd shirt was a perfect fit, I’m sure they’ve used the same material on the replica as they have the pro, it feels so light but easily gets little clicks and bobbles on it because of the material. 

Thanks. I'll size up for the away. Can't believe we didn't do white shorts and ringed socks, but I won't be buying those anyway.

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Got out off by the tax and delivery cost. Anyone know when we can expect these in the U.K.?

Think it'll be September but based on the Man United one, getting it this way is an extra £30. It's more that I expect it to immediately sell out over here.