NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Think it'll be September but based on the Man United one, getting it this way is an extra £30. It's more that I expect it to immediately sell out over here. 

Extra £30? It's coming in at £132 when I'm trying to order [emoji38]

Still tempted though....

Im not one of these confident sorts that like to strut about or be a 'look at me' person, in fact you could say my better days are behind me or im nowt to look at maybe bordering on anxiety but wearing me new away top in the metro centre today had me feeling vibes of being famous.

The amount of people commenting about the top or heads being turned was massive. I even passed starbucks and a full row seemed to glance at the same time in symmetry.  Wouldnt mind but loads of people must have passed wearing the same thing over the past couple of days. That said, its a really nice top.

Can someone tell me if there's a size difference between the player shirts and the replica ones? 

Im a XL but I wanted the players home shirt, the replica XL seemed snug, yet the players XL had a bit more room in it.

I didn't like the collar on the players 3rd shirt so I got the replica 3rd shirt XL and it's too small

170 for a kids away keeper top, kids home top and a kids third top :weep: and that's without printing as the

leccy went off in the temp shop :lol:had to run along to the cash point, all in all a tremendous experience... Bring on the signings. 

Edited by Wilson

I just cannae get excited about that. I feel

I’ve seen that tracksuit so many times year after year just without the Newcastle crest