NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

12 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Would never happen but I'd love us to incorporate the coat of arms red. 

image.thumb.png.a60331344b9a6f20a23e47ddd9b036ca.png

Better, however i think they'll go with thinner stripes next season. Maybe a play on the 97/98 kit with the new template they have. 

14 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Ohhh Newcastle, be careful

image.thumb.png.c40953184603e3ac70dbd5591ba3f9ff.png

image.thumb.png.b4addf17571a9d90712a40b6806186d4.png

Can I just shock you? I think it's alright. 

I like that, with hooped socks as ive said above would look mint

Havent we also had that v thing across the chest historically and as a special kit in the not so distant past

5 hours ago, NG32 said:

Better, however i think they'll go with thinner stripes next season. Maybe a play on the 97/98 kit with the new template they have. 

Much better. Is there a way to do a more "white" kit reversing that shirt? 

Just now, Kanji said:

Much better. Is there a way to do a more "white" kit reversing that shirt? 

Dunno, you need to ask KI, i'm way too busy to mess around with footy shirts while at work. [emoji38]

On 16/09/2024 at 15:32, NUFC_Chris said:

I was hoping the black and grey training gear Howe wears would be released, but no sign. 

I'm a big fan of the green stuff the club staff wear.

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

Couldn’t find any online.  Mustn’t be many creeps about taking pictures of club staff. :lol: 

I’ve only seen them in the white or maroon kits, and Howe in the black with grey trim. Will have to keep my eyes peeled next match. 

1 minute ago, Fak said:

I’ve only seen them in the white or maroon kits, and Howe in the black with grey trim. Will have to keep my eyes peeled next match. 

Club store staff wear the green clobber. The stack is flocked with them on a dinner time.

Trying to find one of these old licensed golf ball markers if anyone has one laying around they’d be willing to part with or knows where I could get hold of one? 

Lost it over the weekend and had some sentimental value, can’t find them anywhere now!

IMG_1234.jpeg

I guess that side panel has to be an annoyance on the kit's design overall, but would like for adidas to ignore having to make it a contrast to what's around it. I'm going to hate saying this but the last 2 home kits under Castore were fucking perfect in terms of the stripes and no silly panels or piping etc. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

I guess that side panel has to be an annoyance on the kit's design overall, but would like for adidas to ignore having to make it a contrast to what's around it. I'm going to hate saying this but the last 2 home kits under Castore were fucking perfect in terms of the stripes and no silly panels or piping etc. 

almost agree with you but the black shoulder panels on 23/24 spoiled it slightly.

19 minutes ago, Big River said:

I like the look of top right and bottom left. just hope they don't go with white sleeves and pass it off as being "inspired" by this:

NINTCHDBPICT000518492840-e1568028104252.

I honestly think that was a honking shirt.

I was excited for it at the time because I was a kid. The gold was supposed to be classy, but just looked fucking tacky, and it was evidence that our main colour should be black, with white stripes, not white with black stripes.

The downfall and rot after SBR’s team had finally settled in by then as well.

It was also the first shirt to replace felt sponsors, and stitched on Adidas 3 stripes, with prints as well.