NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Ah, that makes sense.  

Wasn't mad keen on the retro shirt, TBH.  So an easy sell for me. 

The t-shirt and hoodie are top drawer.  Bit of regret at not getting the tracksuit and all.  But as great as it is.  It does still look a bit Souness/Scousers off Harry Enfield.  

Hoodie and track top are top notch.

Having to send the long sleeved top back as the stitching on the collar is dreadful, almost looks unfinished. Was in JD this morning and about half of the collars were the same, probably stupidly didn't buy a good one but the club shop have said they'll sort it.

For £85 (£76.50) you'd have hoped adidas would use their best sweatshop, must be another Elite++ perk! 

2 hours ago, Kilcline said:

Hoodie and track top are top notch.

Having to send the long sleeved top back as the stitching on the collar is dreadful, almost looks unfinished. Was in JD this morning and about half of the collars were the same, probably stupidly didn't buy a good one but the club shop have said they'll sort it.

For £85 (£76.50) you'd have hoped adidas would use their best sweatshop, must be another Elite++ perk! 

What jd has stuff in mate? I went to shields other day and had nothing but imagine bigger ones could do still. Thanks 

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Bastard hoody is too big and doesn't look like there is much chance at getting it swapped since every other size is sold out.

Might just have to wear it way oversized.

Hoody is top drawer though!

What size did you order/what size are you usully?

im going to keep an eye out on it coming back in stock and hadn’t thought about sizing on it. Should I get a size down to my usual?

1 minute ago, Chris L said:

What size did you order/what size are you usully?

im going to keep an eye out on it coming back in stock and hadn’t thought about sizing on it. Should I get a size down to my usual?

Against my better judgement, my lass suggested XXL to wear it slightly oversized.

I fluctuate between the two sizes in different clothes but I'd say this was well generous tbf. I'll go down a size and still have space easy.

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Against my better judgement, my lass suggested XXL to wear it slightly oversized.

I fluctuate between the two sizes in different clothes but I'd say this was well generous tbf. I'll go down a size and still have space easy.

I’m same. I can fit comfortably in large or XL depending on the fit.  

I’ll gamble with a Large when they back in stock n see what it’s like

11 hours ago, ramirez said:

What jd has stuff in mate? I went to shields other day and had nothing but imagine bigger ones could do still. Thanks 

Northumberland St had a full rail of the long-sleeved B&W top right inside the door, nothing else from the range that I could see though