NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

:thup: 

image.png.41f668033f81335947b94deb931df1e6.png

That’s the one. Loved that one. My top 3 home kits are 94-95 ASICS one just mainly coz the blue star sponsor on its own. The 95-97 adidas one and that one 

I'd actually really love to get a replica of the barcode kit with the star on it like. I have the sponsorless cheese and onion square one from 90-91 and absolutely love it like. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I don't know if it's just being the first one I paid for out of my own (pocket) money, but damn I love it. Even got the PL badges added on.

5 hours ago, sushimonster85 said:

I also really liked this one from the following season. Always think of it in my head as the 'Rondon kit'. Was a good year, had the throwback hoops for the away shirt as well. 

Capture.JPG

As shite as they were overall, puma did do some very underrated kits for us in their last few years. 

8 hours ago, 54 said:

We've had some fucking stinkers mind, seriously some of this shite :lol:

2014/15

JS43576809.jpg

2016/17

Newcastle-Home-Kit-15-16.jpg

2012/13

Newcastle-Home-12-13.jpg

The 2008/09 relegation one was horrible. 11/12 terrible too, and 12/13 even worse cos of the spikes. 16/17 :anguish:

I think this years is one of the best, only ruined by the sponsor. Last year's was decent too, liked the collar a lot. 17/18 was quite good design wise but don't like that shiny material.

Edited by Superior Acuña

22 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

The 2008/09 relegation one was horrible. 11/12 terrible too, and 12/13 even worse cos of the spikes. 16/17 :anguish:

I think this years is one of the best, only ruined by the sponsor. Last year's was decent too, liked the collar a lot. 17/18 was quite good design wise but don't like that shiny material.

Liked the 07/09 home one tbh, bar the terrible memories, maybe unpopular opinion but my fave that puma done for us was the 16/17 home one that we got promoted in loved the hooped socks, only down side was the wonga sponsor obviously... but bar that, the 125th anniversary home and away top and the 18/19 hooped away everything puma done was either ridiculous or meh,  like from 2012-2016 has to be some of the worst kits in our history,

From random fuck off spikes, random blue lines/patches black Vs... I couldn't wait to see the back of puma tbh and hope they never come near us again, would take Castore over Puma any day of the week,

honestly don't think Castore is as bad as people make out, I know people have had issues with their quality etc but personally speaking the only issue I have is with there sizing, never thought I'd see the day when XXL is a bit snug 🙈

Really liked last years home Jersey too, although I'm prefer when black is the dominant colour in our kits 

Castore, for all their logistics and QC issues, haven't made a bad kit for us, they've all been objectively fairly nice, safe, and inoffensive. Still, I'd much prefer Nike or Adidas over them though. 

20 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Picked one of these up from DHGate for about £15. Shockingly good knock off, materials are spot on which is surprising as they’re quite unique (sides are different too rest of shirt). Makes up for the utterly naff 95-96 away I once got from there. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I look forward to receiving it in October 

Haha, my son is after one to wear at Leeds festival in August. Telt him that might be optimistic! [emoji38]