NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, Toonjam88 said:

Mine is like that don’t see the problem? 

I mean, I’m not losing any sleep over it, but it’s a striped shirt that they’ve failed to make symmetrical. It’s amateurish. 

Yeah that would bother me tbh. One of those things that once you notice it it will bug you every single time like the massive 4.

Think it was even spotted on the Bruno promo pics so it's not even a bad batch or anything. 

Edited by Scotty66

90% what addidas produced was shit. 1995 home shirt was nice.....and then a wankathon. That blue and green orange shit..fuck off it was shit. 

Ntl one under SBR was good but that's it. 

Castore have actually delivered on the design side of things 

Are the current Castore training range designed for us only or is it just a template that other Castore clubs also get? I liked adidas for most of the training range they produced for us back then but yes, some of their kits are only legendary for a certain reason. 

Edited by nufcjb

58 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Got to be some dhgate specials hitting doormats very soon..... Itching to pull the trigger on one but want to see the quality first!

always had decent. well worth the price. 3 dh shirts for less than the price of a single official one.

14 minutes ago, huss9 said:

always had decent. well worth the price. 3 dh shirts for less than the price of a single official one.

Oh yeah me an aarl but the ones people buy the instant the official shirt come out can be a bit hit and miss. Usually a month or two later the quality goes up. I just want to see what the ones right off the bat are like. 

Unpopular opinion but stripeless sleeves are often better than striped sleeves.

There’s something about the intersection of sleeve stripes and body stripes that makes me :harry:

6 hours ago, Deuce said:

Unpopular opinion but stripeless sleeves are often better than striped sleeves.

There’s something about the intersection of sleeve stripes and body stripes that makes me :harry:

:tiote:

59 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

That yours? Looks mint. Which seller?

No, not mine. I just searched #nufc dhgate on Twitter and that was the only one I could see so far. 

1 minute ago, Lhfm said:

Thanks Adam, unfortunately  I live in Texas and  I don't think I'll be making any trips to Newcastle anytime soon.....Thanks

I’m sure at some point before the season starts the club will offer personalisation via post- they normally do it at intervals and are probably just getting initial shirts out at the moment to try and cope with demand. 

2 minutes ago, Lhfm said:

Thanks Adam, unfortunately  I live in Texas and  I don't think I'll be making any trips to Newcastle anytime soon.....Thanks

Do all your ex's live there too?