NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

That last kit (blue) is very underrated imo 

My only memory of it is it being clicked to fuck within about an hour of being first worn. 

If Castore produced something so fragile our fans would be going their ends.

11 hours ago, Weezertron said:

Imagine getting the Newcastle kit redesign job at Adidas and they tell you to just copy a kit from 30 years ago. Must suck. 

But I'm here for it. 

They'd probably be pleased with that. Usually they just work off the same 3 templates every year so no doubt they'd be happy to change it up a little. 

11 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Absolutely love this.

The blue trim goes so well with the stripes.

20230824_214224.jpg

Agree, and the Sela logo goes better with the 1999 top than it does with the others.

4 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Any fucker puts blue trim on our home shirt can get to fuck. Has absolutely no place on a home shirt. It honestly hurts my eyes.

It really is awful like. Especially the horrible Fun88 sky blue 

Always remember that one coming out and everyone raving about it when it was previewed in The Chronicle, then when it came out and the blue was completely different to what it looked like in the preview. Just remember my dad (a printer) saying you couldn't blame it on the printers and they must have been given the wrong colour key or something. :lol: Class story, eh. 

Was still absolutely lush like, but extremely uncomfortable. Itchy neck, abrasive on the nipples and clicky material. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

39 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Replace the middle one with this for me and yes! 

IMG_2720.thumb.jpeg.4bb8aa932ba715fd55bf7ba465e21bdf.jpeg

I had that one with Asprilla on the back and as mentioned above there I experienced the same. Horrible and itchy to wear. Was never a fan of the massive v-neck either, but otherwise it was a nice top. Bit of a shine on it.  

I always liked the royal blue 93/95 away shirt as like the 95/97 home shirt, it came with good memories. The 98/99 was a similar colour from the ‘sexy football’ era. 

4 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

I had that one with Asprilla on the back and as mentioned above there I experienced the same. Horrible and itchy to wear. Was never a fan of the massive v-neck either, but otherwise it was a nice top. Bit of a shine on it.  

I always liked the royal blue 93/95 away shirt as like the 95/97 home shirt, it came with good memories. The 98/99 was a similar colour from the ‘sexy football’ era. 

👍🏻 The denim blue shirt was my first so it carries fond memories for me too. But yes an itchy top [emoji38]

Was my first toon shirt that denim one, my dad bought it for me when he was in London on work and I used to wear it every weekend. Itchy as fuck. Particularly uncomfortable in Florida heat :lol: 

It's strange how on the footage of them at the Adidas hq they showed every strip bar the 95/96 home which is the best one. Then that lad was talking about 3 iconic black stripes. As already mentioned earlier, I much prefer more, thinner stripes.  I hope he doesn't get the final say.

Edited by pedro111

4 hours ago, Geordie Boyo said:

An up to date version of these 3 is all we need for 3 to 4 seasons without any change. Thank you. Good night. Thread locked. The end. 

IMG_2495.jpeg

IMG_2494.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

Redo the blue paintbrush with a grandad collar