NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Aye, Arsenal’s and Man Utd’s this year was £80, that’s the normal person wear one as well. You’ve got to think that with inflation they might try and push it to £85-£90 next season.

They are getting a bit much now like.

52 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I still fancy all 3 of this seasons kits if they drop to £25 at the end of the season like last year. But I imagine castore might cut back production now and have less to shift at knock down prices. 

Can get all 3 from DHGate for £30 in total

Then the money you've saved can go towards buying a legit Adidas one next year

Edited by bobbydazzla

21 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

My brother got 2 XXL from DHGate and they don't fit either of us, and I normally wear a L :lol:

Imagine quite a lot of DHGate shirts end up unwearable. 

For the Adidas (Entertainers) snides I got from DHGate, the largest size they seem to do is 2XL, and they were both a bit 'snug' on me, and fitted more like a UK 'L' at best. My son has them both now, as he's a uk M or L, and they both fit him fine

However, the last Castore ones i got, they had up to '4XL', so went for those and they fit like a UK 2XL.

Currently trying to shift some timber though, and I'd love to get one of the 1999-2000 shirts, the last one with the Brown Ale sponsor, but would be taking a chance on the 2XL DHgate sizing again. [emoji38]

Must depend on who you buy off on DH Gate. Originally got the away 95-96 in my usual medium size, it was a bit tight so bought a large and it fits great. The review section usually tells you how many sizes up you need to go. 

12 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Still no sign of the Champions League numbers in the club shop

They must have sold thousands of shirts with CL badges and PL numbers now. I also note they have taken down the 'waiting for aporoval' sign. I think we may not have a cup font this year, like last year. 

19 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Still no sign of the Champions League numbers in the club shop

Does the club shop even have the keeper tops for sale yet? Only shorts available online.

Wouldn't surprise me if Crapstore haven't spat the dummy, and the supply issues are part of that.

It seems the Adidas deal was done sometime last season, so the talks with Crapstore clearly broke down then for them to push on with the Adidas deal.

43 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

They must have sold thousands of shirts with CL badges and PL numbers now. I also note they have taken down the 'waiting for aporoval' sign. I think we may not have a cup font this year, like last year. 

Complete guess work, but would UEFA let us play with the premier league logo in the font on the numbers? I can’t see it personally. Just be Castore being shite, I know my daughters tips are blank at the mo as we are waiting to see what happens

1 hour ago, RobS said:

Complete guess work, but would UEFA let us play with the premier league logo in the font on the numbers? I can’t see it personally. Just be Castore being shite, I know my daughters tips are blank at the mo as we are waiting to see what happens

In the early 00s we used the prem font in europe, its just they didn't contain the prem logo on them ? However that was 20 years ago so God knows....

Didn't someone say on here a few weeks/months ago that their mate works in the club shop and he has it on good authority that they're releasing a "CL Jersey" or did I dream that? Lol

Edited by GavMcEl

3 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

They have to. Its UEFA rules. They've just been fucking shite with it just as they've been shite with everything off the pitch this last 5 months.

Got quite a few shirts off DHGate - Grandad collar & blue/maroon hoops from 95/96, Last seasons blue away shirt, this seasons home shirt and an England 96 one. I'm a size Large and got all of those in XL, all fit nicely, although the grandad collar is the tightest out of all. Castore ones spot on.

I ordered 2 Home ones a few days after they came out, one XL Isak and one XXL Joelinton, and they sent 2 of each, for a total of £24. Interestingly their were 3 different designs out of those 4, (1 had Castore embroidered, 1 had the NUFC players shirt logo).

16 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

They have to. It’s UEFA rules. They've just been fucking shite with it just as they've been shite with everything off the pitch this last 5 months.

Do uefa rules dictate we can’t use the PL numbers? I assumed it was just that the PL can’t dictate using their numbers for CL so clubs chose to make their own for extra dinero. 

Someone should camp out at florida print and see if the kitman is shopping for some generic af numbers the day before the Milan game. 

34 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Do uefa rules dictate we can’t use the PL numbers? I assumed it was just that the PL can’t dictate using their numbers for CL so clubs chose to make their own for extra dinero. 

Someone should camp out at florida print and see if the kitman is shopping for some generic af numbers the day before the Milan game. 

Think its because UEFA rules dictate that you can't have any other logos on the numbers besides the club crest down to particular dimensions, such as the PL lion logo. In 2002-03 we covered up the lion on the numbers and had a black back panel for the numbers as well. Arsenal and Liverpool did the same. Man Utd had their own font back then.