NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

That moment when someone says something awkward & possibly offensive & they pretend it just didn’t happen and move on with the conversation [emoji38]

EDIT: Especially when it’s ’miggys first goal’ who tires to move the conversation on[emoji38]

Ocean Crew GIF by Bluewater Yachting

Edited by Geordie Boyo

16 hours ago, nufcjb said:

newcastle%2024-25%20kit%20(4).jpg

newcastle%2024-25%20kit%20(1).jpg

For some reason, I have flash images of Robert wearing that. Probably because of his grey underwear though.

It’s impossible to predict if we’re one of adidas’s ‘elite’ clubs, because we’ll get a bespoke kit.  If we aren’t, it’ll be a generic adidas one.  I’m going to guess that adidas made such a song and dance about it that we’re one of their ‘elite’ clubs (I understand that they have tiering even within that category?)

23 hours ago, Cort said:

They say 80s with the grey and all, but the actual design reminds me of 2003-05, if their prediction stands.

it’s a nice shirt, but just looks very similar to the one we currently have. How many times have we had black & white stripes!? 

18 hours ago, nufcjb said:

newcastle%2024-25%20kit%20(4).jpg

newcastle%2024-25%20kit%20(1).jpg

For some reason, I have flash images of Robert wearing that. Probably because of his grey underwear though.

Looks awful. Crest colours are too much of a contrast to an otherwise monochrome shirt. 

4 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It’s impossible to predict if we’re one of adidas’s ‘elite’ clubs, because we’ll get a bespoke kit.  If we aren’t, it’ll be a generic adidas one.  I’m going to guess that adidas made such a song and dance about it that we’re one of their ‘elite’ clubs (I understand that they have tiering even within that category?)

They’ve literally announced that we are one of their Elite Clubs in early December

4 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Only with Flamengo who are classed as an elite team, so get the elite treatment, but their presence isn’t widespread outside of South America, so it’s not sold in all Adidas stores globally.

24 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

So essentially this. Wouldn't surprise me like, it's a neat, if fairly safe and boring kit.

On 07/12/2023 at 10:23, Kid Icarus said:

Done a couple using existing adidas kits as an indication of what they'll do, so added the castles to the socks, patch on the back and stuff.

Based on how they were talking in the Amazon documentary (ie a modern 02-03 kit) - don't really like it.

preview-2023-12-07T10_16_06_728Z.thumb.png.15c0158f8bed4e297184bbfabcfd09ae.png

preview-2023-12-07T10_16_31_734Z.thumb.png.3b0c53c153cd50c527a9e3fde6f2eb25.png