NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Might try a bit wheeling and dealing and take an old top into the club shop to see if i can get the new away one. Or they might loan me one for a year.

I'll be putting in a bid of 20 quid and then buying a knock off version of the away kit.  At least I tied, won't be held to ransom etc.

Off topic, but has anyone seen the prices for some of those Getty Images?

£375 for a pic of Adam Armstrong :lol:

I don't know how Getty works so I searched Man U pictures for comparison and they're the same. So I'm guessing it's Getty themselves; I wouldn't have put it past this bloody club. :lol:

Black cat stands out.....

only if you're obsessed with a third division team that has no relevance to us

And colour blind.

What? The puma on the 3rd kit is black. How colourblind would you have to be to not see that?

And colour blind.

What? The puma on the 3rd kit is black. How colourblind would you have to be to not see that?

Ask your optician?

It's navy not black.

It’s the same navy as the fun88.

I'm only going on what I see on the screen, assume it looks a lot more blue in person then.

If it's not your eyes then I think you may need a new screen.  :cheesy:

Guest reefatoon

White socks are an abomination like

They really are mind. Looks like we have just used the cheap plain socks from sports Direct (probably have). They need some black on them.

Though I would like them loads more if they were full of pool balls and wrapped around Ashley's bracket.

Home kit is ok. Would like black trim and black socks though.

Away shirt the best in many years. Would like the logos white instead of gold, but you can't get it all.

3rd kit is ok, no more no less. Would be a good keeper kit!

The whole home kit looks a clean design from top to bottom maybe because of the plain black shorts and white socks. So maybe it's good with plain white socks to match the whole kit. Personally, would love some black on those socks too.

And colour blind.

Ask your optician?

It's navy not black.

It's white and gold you blind fucks

And colour blind.

Ask your optician?

It's navy not black.

It's very dark blue actually.

And colour blind.

Ask your optician?

It's navy not black.

It's very dark blue actually.

Will the name and numbers be red?

From F365:

When the club’s new kit was released last week, it was revealed that it would be more expensive in Ashley’s Sports Direct shops than any other club. The total for shirt, shorts and socks with no number or name? £111.97.

Apologies if already discussed but why is our kit more expensive than any other teams? Is this literally just a piss take or something?

From F365:

When the club’s new kit was released last week, it was revealed that it would be more expensive in Ashley’s Sports Direct shops than any other club. The total for shirt, shorts and socks with no number or name? £111.97.

Apologies if already discussed but why is our kit more expensive than any other teams? Is this literally just a piss take or something?

On the sport's direct  app yesterday they were selling the man Utd jersey for 54:99 and they were selling ours for 64:99 fucking ridiculous  man

From F365:

On the sport's direct  app yesterday they were selling the man Utd jersey for 54:99 and they were selling ours for 64:99 fucking ridiculous  man

He fucking hates us doesn't he  :lol:

Probably sold loads too  :banghead: